Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #8 Ryle @ #4 Simon Kenton 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Simon Kenton 8-0
Ryle 7-1
SK by 1.
No one around here can beat SK
Senior night for the Pioneers!!!!
SKs line will dictate how this game plays out. They are good....heck even sk1fan could prolly gain a 100 yards a game behind these guys!

It could be close if Tanner Morgan has time to target a solid receiving corps for the Raiders balanced with a sound running attack.

I'll give the edge to the Neers 35-28, but wouldn't be shocked if Ryle pulls off the upset. This one is going to be a dandy!
Spirit100 Wrote:SKs line will dictate how this game plays out. They are good....heck even sk1fan could prolly gain a 100 yards a game behind these guys!

It could be close if Tanner Morgan has time to target a solid receiving corps for the Raiders balanced with a sound running attack.

I'll give the edge to the Neers 35-28, but wouldn't be shocked if Ryle pulls off the upset. This one is going to be a dandy!

SK's defense will be to much for Ryle. Kincaid has 5 ints. SK has 14 total. Plus Ryle has an average Oline this year.
Going with my Neers by 14.