Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: King Kelly Coleman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you all think about a movie about the King and who would play him?

SValley Fan

It would be a good Movie but u know whoever makes it is gonna make eastern ky look like crap and prob wont have ppl wearing shoes lol
Maybe they will tell the truth.We are Marshall was done great and didnt make West Virginia look bad.

SValley Fan

Every movie ive seen always shows the worst parts of Eastern Ky, never the nice places but whatever, If they did make a movie about the KING I would buy it
Old school Dawg Wrote:Maybe they will tell the truth.We are Marshall was done great and didnt make West Virginia look bad.
was it a good movie
We Are Marshall is a GREAT movie i loved it...sorta sad at times tho
THE Best Ever in the 15th
Foster brooks would have made a great coleman in his later years, but i think he's dead.
SFHS_basketball Wrote:We Are Marshall is a GREAT movie i loved it...sorta sad at times tho
started to go see it tonight probably will tomorrow

SValley Fan

White Mike Wrote:THE Best Ever in the 15th
More like the best High School Player in the State of KY, and without the 3 point line
Yeah he is by far the greatest player in the state of Kentucky, and the best in the country at his time. And if they ever made a movie about him it would no doubt be in my collection.
$MoNeY$ Wrote:It would be a good Movie but u know whoever makes it is gonna make eastern ky look like crap and prob wont have ppl wearing shoes lol

Yea and everyone has a max. of 3 teeth
vincent price would make a great King Kelly
King Kelly--the first Mr. Basketball. Go Wayland Wasps!!!!
Another good movie possibility would be the Carr Creek team---more a team oriented story.
Carr Creek would be a little like Hoosiers.Im glad Coleman was white or firetubbyplease wouldnt like him.

SValley Fan

Old school Dawg Wrote:Carr Creek would be a little like Hoosiers.Im glad Coleman was white or firetubbyplease wouldnt like him.
Please dont tell me the only reason u said that is because hes name is FireTubby?
I am laughing my butt off.I was hoping this would have been a firetubby post because I wanted to get under his skin.No I dont believe that one bit money

SValley Fan

ohh I see
Old school Dawg Wrote:Carr Creek would be a little like Hoosiers.Im glad Coleman was white or firetubbyplease wouldnt like him.

LOL!!!

Old School is just upset because I questioned the illustrious BooDawg teams of the past. JK:howdy:
You were 100% right I think Batbuff might have thought u made me mad but gee whiz this is a fun site.Did you see how that assistant coach from west virginia who is now the coach at EKU,,outcoached Tubby today.That game was alot closer than the score and EKU,s coach right now is my favorite coach in this state.Your right its time for tubby to go bye bye.
$MoNeY$ Wrote:More like the best High School Player in the State of KY, and without the 3 point line
Yeah...your right!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Maybe they will tell the truth.We are Marshall was done great and didnt make West Virginia look bad.

We Are Marshall was a tremendous movie. I went to the premier in Huntington and watchd it again on Christmas Eve, it is one of the best movies that I have seen in a long time. Great to see Huntington and Marshall represented well and it was great to finally see this story some national recognition. Going to Marshall November 14, 1970 is a sacred date in the history of the University and you always run into people there who were involved with the accident or the rebuilding of the program!!! GO HERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to see a movie made about the king!