Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cats Pause 15th region preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Johnson Central
2. Magoffin Co
3. Shelby Valley
4. Pikeville
5. Sheldon Clark
6. Paintsville
7. East Ridge
8. Belfry
9. Pike Co Central
10. Prestonsburg

1. Jazzy Howard
2. Lakyn Mullins
3. Jayla Spurlock
4. Savanna Nunemaker
5. Lesli Fleenor
6. Emily Waller
7. Leslee Howard
8. Bailey Daniel
9. Lauren Delong
10. Hope Lafferty
Cheezy Wrote:1. Johnson Central
2. Magoffin Co
3. Shelby Valley
4. Pikeville
5. Sheldon Clark
6. Paintsville
7. East Ridge
8. Belfry
9. Pike Co Central
10. Prestonsburg

1. Jazzy Howard
2. Lakyn Mullins
3. Jayla Spurlock
4. Savanna Nunemaker
5. Lesli Fleenor
6. Emily Waller
7. Leslee Howard
8. Bailey Daniel
9. Lauren Delong
10. Hope Lafferty

I kind of agree with the teams and the player rankings, just think they should be rearranged a little. As for the teams, I probably would have put Belfry at #5 and Sheldon Clark at #7. Probably Prestonsburg at #8 with East Ridge at #9 and Pike Central at #10. For the players, I would have them this way.
1 Jazzy Howard
2 Emily Waller
3 Lakyn Mullins
4 Bailey Daniel
5 Jayla Spurlock
6 Hope Lafferty
7 Lauren Delong
8 Leslee Howard
9 Lesli Fleenor
10 Savanna Nunemaker
I'm taking Shelby Valley at #1.

1) Shelby Valley
2) Johnson Central
3) Sheldon Clark
4) Magoffin Co.
5) Pikeville
UK#24 Wrote:I'm taking Shelby Valley at #1.

1) Shelby Valley
2) Johnson Central
3) Sheldon Clark
4) Magoffin Co.
5) Pikeville

Haven't watched any of these teams,but on past records and the 2 feeder schools that SV has,they should win region almost every year. Seems like every year either Valley(virgie) or Dorton wins the county. Combining the 2 should make a state contender. They seem to walk all over the other Jr. High teams. For the past 10 years there has been a lot of talent walk into SV .every year I pick SV to win region. I will again solely on the talent level. They should win it!!!!!!!!
Look I also agree with that the top 3 teams are JC, SV, and magoffin the rest of the region is probably a toss up. I also agree that the 10 players chosen were accurate. However the order they were put in is a joke! Jazzy is obviously #1 but after that it was completely out of order. Having seen all the girls listed play Waller or Mullins should be 2 and 3 in either order, I mean they both averaged right at a double double on really good teams last year. Lafferty averaged almost 18ppg with being boxed and chased the majority of the time, I believe that puts her 4. I feel Daniel is the best overall player on a very talented JC team so put her at 5. Then Spurlock at 6, Delong at 7, because having so many other Good players on there team bring their individual numbers down.Leslie Howard at 8, then Fleenor and Nunamaker 9 and 10 in either order.
Mjolnir Wrote:Haven't watched any of these teams,but on past records and the 2 feeder schools that SV has,they should win region almost every year. Seems like every year either Valley(virgie) or Dorton wins the county. Combining the 2 should make a state contender. They seem to walk all over the other Jr. High teams. For the past 10 years there has been a lot of talent walk into SV .every year I pick SV to win region. I will again solely on the talent level. They should win it!!!!!!!!

I agree. And you're right it's based on pure talent level. They should win it, but won't. I'll take JC or Magoffin.