Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If You own a PS3 what games do you play online?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play madden 07,Call of Duty 3,Resistance:fall of man
My "youngin" wants to play Madden 07... BUT... I'm not sure about letting a 12 year old online with a bunch of crazy gamers!! LMAO... J/K..... He does want to go online and play that AND Need for Speed/Carbon but not sure about when and IF I will let him!! Smile
I played NBA 07 and Call of Duty and they are great.
He wanted NBA 07 BUT they were out of it... I guess I'll have to order it online and hope it comes in... where did you find that one??
-STAT- Wrote:I played NBA 07 and Call of Duty and they are great.

Yeah if you ever want to play some call of duty 3 just hit me up my psn id is destroyer41139
phs1986 Wrote:He wanted NBA 07 BUT they were out of it... I guess I'll have to order it online and hope it comes in... where did you find that one??

Where did u try to find that game at?
I always go to super walmart when in doubt if i am looking for a game that I can't find they get more than game stop and eb games of each game.
phs1986 Wrote:He wanted NBA 07 BUT they were out of it... I guess I'll have to order it online and hope it comes in... where did you find that one??

We just bought NBA 07 last night at Walmart. They have it in stock.
Oh lord!! I'll be makin a trip to Wal-mart today!! Smile