Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Leslie County 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
District final for both teams.

East Ridge come off a big victory over Betsy Layne
Leslie comes off a big defeat to Shelby Valley

If East Ridge wins it would cause a 3-way tie for second place. Thoughts or predictions?
It would be interesting to see but it won't happen. Leslie names the score in this one.
Eagles bounce back by 22
The Eagles will have too much speed and athleticism in this one for the Warriors to handle.. As interesting as it would be, I don't believe there's a single shot.
After the way East Ridge played Valley and hammered BL, they have more of a chance than what the experts expect. East Ridge returned Brodey Johnson, the state's leading rusher, who missed the last two weeks with a leg injury. Johnson ran for 205 yards on 11 carries Friday night. If East Ridge is at full health they can play with Leslie.
Real Badman Wrote:After the way East Ridge played Valley and hammered BL, they have more of a chance than what the experts expect. East Ridge returned Brodey Johnson, the state's leading rusher, who missed the last two weeks with a leg injury. Johnson ran for 205 yards on 11 carries Friday night. If East Ridge is at full health they can play with Leslie.

I'm know experts or Leslie would have beaten Shelby Valley but with that said!!

Leslie County 42
East Ridge 14

:betterthanexpected:
Real Badman Wrote:After the way East Ridge played Valley and hammered BL, they have more of a chance than what the experts expect. East Ridge returned Brodey Johnson, the state's leading rusher, who missed the last two weeks with a leg injury. Johnson ran for 205 yards on 11 carries Friday night. If East Ridge is at full health they can play with Leslie.

Seriously the states leading rusher is from East Ridge ?
Schedule is a big factor in that.

Valley beat East Ridge 53-13 and BL, who is 0-9, scored 28 on ER. Prestonsburg beat East Ridge 49-0 and Leslie beat them 30-20. I hope East Ridge gives them Leslie a run for their money but I don't see it happening.
Leslie Co by 21
Leslie County - 49

East Ridge - 14
Lc in a big way, east ridge can't defend the pass very well
Going with LC by 30.
Leslie bounces back after losing the district title to Shelby Valley.Eagles by 21.Whtaker threw for over 200 yards but had 4 intereceptions in the game as well.Eagles soar in this game and Whitaker returns to form with another stellar game.
Man the Whitaker kid is good, sv just won th battle up front hands down. I think er may cause lc some problems up front as well, not enough to win but enough to make it interesting early on.
eagles win

I am no expert RB, but Leslie rolls.

Leslie County 49
East Ridge 13