Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 62 Leslie Co 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Robinson Creek . Pure domination tonight
I had doubts about LC until they beat pburg, that earned them some respect. But tonight LC took 3 steps backward after being handle by sv. LC better get it together before playing Whitley county and going into playoffs to face somerset/LCC in the frist round
Still looking for 4everwitness ? Anybody seen him
SV owned LC from start to finish! No excuses!
Just came home from this game. Shelby Valley was dominant tonight on both sides of the ball. Leslie co. Just didn't have an Answer for Valleys Running game. Rowe had 200+yards Hamton had 135 and 3 Td's and Tackett had 100 yards. Valley did what they wanted to all nite.
Congrats to SV.
Football fan 0 Wrote:Just came home from this game. Shelby Valley was dominant tonight on both sides of the ball. Leslie co. Just didn't have an Answer for Valleys Running game. Rowe had 200+yards Hamton had 135 and 3 Td's and Tackett had 100 yards. Valley did what they wanted to all nite.

Chandler was a man on a mission! No answer for him‼️‼️‼️
SV running game was really on tonight. .
Thanks Coach! Chandler was def ready to play as was the entire team!
Holy Cow Batman........
All that depth for Leslie co!!! Lol good job wildcats!!!
Didn't see this score differential coming. Congrats to SV. Onwards and upwards.
Dam....Congratulations Shelby Valley :why:
64SUR Wrote:Dam....Congratulations Shelby Valley :why:

Well hope you sleep well after this one. Lesile was not ready for are running attack
Wow...

I did think Valley would be able to execute their offense against Leslie County, but I also thought the Eagles' passing game might give SV some problems. I still thought the Wildcats would win, but in a close one. Boy was I wrong.

Then again, I checked the pick'em thread yesterday, and Leslie Co was being picked over SV by about a 3 to 1 ratio. So looks like a lot of people missed that one on their points. :biggrin:

Seriously, I know Leslie has a nice team, but what on earth made some people on here think that Leslie would just waltz into Shelby Valley and come away with an easy victory? Valley's rushing attack was a bad matchup for Leslie's porous run defense.

Congrats Valley on winning back-to-back district championships!
Valley brought they're A+ game and Leslie didn't show up.
Really saw that offense ran to perfection tonight. They have 3 great backs, but I really am impressed by the QB. He makes checks at the line and really runs that offense to perfection.

Leslie had a ton of turnovers tonight inside the 30 that killed them too. A Couple of those turned into scores and it could have taken some momentum away from Valley, in my opinion.

Eagles just gotta get back to work Monday and get better. Could have been the best thing that could of happend to them.
I Rule The World Wrote:Valley brought they're A+ game and Leslie didn't show up.
Really saw that offense ran to perfection tonight. They have 3 great backs, but I really am impressed by the QB. He makes checks at the line and really runs that offense to perfection.

Leslie had a ton of turnovers tonight inside the 30 that killed them too. A Couple of those turned into scores and it could have taken some momentum away from Valley, in my opinion.

Eagles just gotta get back to work Monday and get better. Could have been the best thing that could of happend to them.

Leslie showed up, they just got whipped up front both sides of the ball. Everyone underestimated Valley because they struggled early because of injuries. This is a good football team and will make some noise come playoff time.
Match ups make football. Sounds like Eagles D was not z good matchup
For SV pound and ground
somebody got smoked.
More Cowbell Wrote:Wow...

I did think Valley would be able to execute their offense against Leslie County, but I also thought the Eagles' passing game might give SV some problems. I still thought the Wildcats would win, but in a close one. Boy was I wrong.

Then again, I checked the pick'em thread yesterday, and Leslie Co was being picked over SV by about a 3 to 1 ratio. So looks like a lot of people missed that one on their points. :biggrin:

Seriously, I know Leslie has a nice team, but what on earth made some people on here think that Leslie would just waltz into Shelby Valley and come away with an easy victory? Valley's rushing attack was a bad matchup for Leslie's porous run defense.

Congrats Valley on winning back-to-back district championships!

I think I picked Valley:biggrin:
Cong: to Valley, very good win. You will get Middlesboro in Play-offs and Leslie will get Somerset.
Congrats Valley . Qb made great decisions , Hampton and Tackett had great games , Rowe was a man on a mission , and Bowling was by far better than any lineman Leslie had on the field .
blue60 Wrote:Congrats Valley . Qb made great decisions , Hampton and Tackett had great games , Rowe was a man on a mission , and Bowling was by far better than any lineman Leslie had on the field .

This is the best game I seen Valley play in years .. Both side of the ball played well
Looks like this will set up some nice second-round playoff match-ups in Class AA, Region 4:

After Leslie County easily beats Somerset at home in the first round, they'll get a shot at Danville.

And after Shelby Vally puts a merciful, running-clock end to Middlesboro's season, they will host LCA.

Should be interesting.
Ouch !!!

:HitWall:
Gitback Coach Wrote:Looks like this will set up some nice second-round playoff match-ups in Class AA, Region 4:

After Leslie County easily beats Somerset at home in the first round, they'll get a shot at Danville.

And after Shelby Vally puts a merciful, running-clock end to Middlesboro's season, they will host LCA.

Should be interesting.

I promise you if Somerset is healthy, it will not be easy.:hilarious:
I think Leslie makes an early exit
footballforlife66 Wrote:I had doubts about LC until they beat pburg, that earned them some respect. But tonight LC took 3 steps backward after being handle by sv. LC better get it together before playing Whitley county and going into playoffs to face somerset/LCC in the frist round

First of all, don't take this the wrong way my fellow Blackcat Fan's. I love my Blackcats, but i also call a spade a spade. I have been telling people all year not to hang your hat on a win over Prestonsburg this year. This is not your typical Prestonsburg team.

This team has improved each week, but also have played over their heads in the big district games. This team does have the heart of a lion, but not the mane to back it up.

On the other hand, if we can somehow get some young guys in to rest the starters on a few plays, this team could make some noise in the playoffs.

Valley will be tough to dethrone with the 3 headed monster in the backfield, and a defense that can do enough to keep them in a game.

Leslie in my opinion is a one man show on offense (Whitaker), and a run defense that will get them in trouble in the playoffs.

Prestonsburg has Frasure, and has some capable play makers in Little and Hager. Prestonsburg's defense has simply been worn down by the 4th quarter with no depth. Heart can only take you so far.

Congrats to Valley on the win, and back to back district winners.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:First of all, don't take this the wrong way my fellow Blackcat Fan's. I love my Blackcats, but i also call a spade a spade. I have been telling people all year not to hang your hat on a win over Prestonsburg this year. This is not your typical Prestonsburg team.

This team has improved each week, but also have played over their heads in the big district games. This team does have the heart of a lion, but not the mane to back it up.

On the other hand, if we can somehow get some young guys in to rest the starters on a few plays, this team could make some noise in the playoffs.

Valley will be tough to dethrone with the 3 headed monster in the backfield, and a defense that can do enough to keep them in a game.

Leslie in my opinion is a one man show on offense (Whitaker), and a run defense that will get them in trouble in the playoffs.

Prestonsburg has Frasure, and has some capable play makers in Little and Hager. Prestonsburg's defense has simply been worn down by the 4th quarter with no depth. Heart can only take you so far.

Congrats to Valley on the win, and back to back district winners.

Yep... Exactly...

:Thumbs:
Gitback Coach Wrote:Looks like this will set up some nice second-round playoff match-ups in Class AA, Region 4:

Should be interesting.

Leslie will not beat Somerset easily if they even beat them.Somerset is a good solid football team. I would say they are about equally matched.
Pages: 1 2