Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 42 South Floyd 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from HiHat, Bulldogs started off slow but pulled away with a victory.
Hazard shows how to keep the score from embarrassing kids unlike pikeville
Congrats to Hazard
Congrats Hazard!!
LCC Wrote:Hazard shows how to keep the score from embarrassing kids unlike pikeville
Fold your program or get better! Simple as that!
Hazard lost another kid and lineman in this one. Bennett Quillen has a torn ACL and Meniscus.

Bulldogs have lost

Daniel Turner SR- Knee injury
Connor Whitaker JR- Knee injury
Braxton Whitaker So- Broken Foot
Austin Verne SR- Knee injury
And Now Bennett Quillen with a knee injury..

Senior Cade Fletcher is playing after having knee surgery and Isiah Stupart is playing with a stress Fracture in the foot and I think it requires surgery to have a pin put in.

Been the worst year for Hazard injury wise ever I'm sure of.
LCC Wrote:Hazard shows how to keep the score from embarrassing kids unlike pikeville
I don't know what your problem is, but Pikeville does everything they can to keep from humiliating other teams. I think you're just a wanna be troll looking to try and rile people up. If we embarrassed your team, you need to do what Mastadon said and get better.
Hope Hazard goes injury free the rest of the way. Injuries are extra tough because of numbers. Hope all the young men have full recoveries.
Been around for a while now and have to say hazard is by far the worst team for running up the score iv ever seen. Seen it happen many of times by leaving there starters in the whole game and running trick plays.

Moronic post and people even hit the like button.:Shaking:
Running clock in second quarter and JV played 3/4 of the game.
Expect this kind of post out of LCC/Blue & Red (who can't be more than 13 years old) but for anyone to fall for it...:biglmao::gtfo:
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard lost another kid and lineman in this one. Bennett Quillen has a torn ACL and Meniscus.

Bulldogs have lost

Daniel Turner SR- Knee injury
Connor Whitaker JR- Knee injury
Braxton Whitaker So- Broken Foot
Austin Verne SR- Knee injury
And Now Bennett Quillen with a knee injury..

Senior Cade Fletcher is playing after having knee surgery and Isiah Stupart is playing with a stress Fracture in the foot and I think it requires surgery to have a pin put in.

Been the worst year for Hazard injury wise ever I'm sure of.

I hate to hear that. Its hard to keep winning when you've lost half your starters. Good luck Hazard the rest of the season.
By far the worst season of injuries that I can recall.One or two injuries affects a team but we've had several injuries to key players over the course of the season.Ratliff is having a good year.Tough kid for sure.It really takes it's toll but we have had several players step up when needed.