Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where"s the interest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Girls basketball site is really struggling so far this year. If it weren't for the guys posting about how good Knott Central will be this site would be obsolete. I know it is early for basketball but the boys site seems to be flourishing with new threads everyday. Has the interest in girls basketball withered away? Is there no controversy in girls basketball to report on? Or has people just lost interest? The boys site has reports on the Cats Pause teams and player rankings in almost every region, girls site does not have one post about it. Come on guys, post something, even if it is unconfirmed rumors or someones wish list or just general talk. It seems like there will be a post with no comments and 3 or 4 days of inactivity. Post some rankings or polls or something.
[Image: v0n6WJQ.png]

That's a great post mountain man. Until you posted this, I thought Jada and the ladypats would be scrimmaging themselves this year. No talk of any other teams. I know Leslie and Letcher used to have a team. Wowza!!

More mash taters please!
fatpatfan, have you seen cats pause this year? I can't seem to find one in walmart or food city. If you or anyone else has one, could you post 13th, 14th and 15th team and player rankings. At very least, me and you could discuss what is wrong with it. LOL.
Mountain BB Fan Wrote:fatpatfan, have you seen cats pause this year? I can't seem to find one in walmart or food city. If you or anyone else has one, could you post 13th, 14th and 15th team and player rankings. At very least, me and you could discuss what is wrong with it. LOL.

Ole fatpat doesn't have a copy yet. On my way to Powell to make some pirates walk the plank tonight. If I see a copy, I will pick one up.

BTW, here is how the 14th Girls Regional will shape up. Knott county will be out in front.

[Image: 5yBWj4T.png]

More mash taters please!