Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Auburn 30 Kentucky 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Horrible play call by Dawson...Defense is horrible...

Time for about 4-5 straight losses and probably a 5-7 win/loss season
Strikeout King Wrote:Horrible play call by Dawson...Defense is horrible...

Time for about 4-5 straight losses and probably a 5-7 win/loss season
You sir are correct...
Demarcus ware Wrote:You sir are correct...

:disappoint:
After seeing Mississippi state's schedule, they're 4-2...sure they won games against Troy, ULL and Texas A&M but the other win was @ Auburn...they lost 21-19 to LSU...

I hope I'm wrong and I believe that Kentucky can and will win @ Mississippi State next week but I'm thinking it's another L...
Another dumbass draw play at the worst time.
What is dimples infatuation with the damn draw play.

That was the most poorly executed series I've ever witnessed in my life. It never ceases to amaze me just how damn dumb these idiots continue up to be. They literally had this game won and just gave it away again. Dumbest shit I've ever seen.

CMon basketball. You cannot get here soon enough. Please Cal, save us from these idiots.
When a coaching staff can't even get the right players on the field, then stand there on TV arguing about it, I don't have too much confidence in the rest of the season. Play calling was just awful at the end.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Another dumbass draw play at the worst time.

That was the most poorly executed series I've ever witnessed in my life. It never ceases to amaze me just how damn dumb these idiots continue up to be. They literally had this game won and just gave it away again. Dumbest shit I've ever seen.

CMon basketball. You cannot get here soon enough. Please Cal, save us from these idiots.
You mean running the ball with 39 seconds left in the middle of the field with no timeouts wasn't a good idea Confusednicker:
What is terrible is that we are 4-2 and 2-2 in the SEC. We could have easily been sitting at 6-0 and 4-0 SEC and 1st in the EAST. We lose to Florida and we had the ball to the end the game and did it again tonight trailing 30-27 and we had the Ball Again and if we could have closed these 2 games out successfully vs. Florida and Auburn we are sitting at 6-0 undefeated and 4-0 undefeated in the EAST. We lose 2 HOME GAMES to FLORIDA & AUBURN by 8 points at HOME! We lose a heartbreaker to FLorida 14-9 then to Auburn 30-27 and we have the ball in both games to the end the game. Miss. State will be tough on the road and then back here vs. UT. Then at UGA without Chubbs in Athens and then Vandy away. Then back here for Charlotte and UL! Its sickening to think we could be UNDEFEATED at 6-0 and 4-0 SEC and probably in the TOP 10 if we win these 2 big Games at Home vs. UF and UA! This could have been a Perfect Season for us to have won the SEC EAST with all the LETDOWNS! This could have been an easy 9 or 10 WIN SEASON even if we lose to UGA on Road & Miss State on Road. We could have been looking at 10game win season 10-2 and 6-2 SEC EAST and who knows what can happen vs. Miss. State and UGA on the road esp. UGA with their Injuries right now.
Bring on basketball :Cheerlead
Say it like it is. Florida and Auburn are not good teams. If anything were not improving, we're going backwards. Sad thing is we have enough players to be 6 and 0.
Done with this tired old shit. From now on of they want my money or viewing they'll have to actually win something first. They'll beat Charlottesville and one more, proudly Vandy or upset one of the othershed and most likely finish 7 and 5. That's a useless seasons and waste of time.

This season is already lost. No chance of winning the east.and sorry if my priorities are higher than a damn liberty toilet bowl.
Until next year....
I guess it takes an idiot to know an idiot.

Go Cats.
That being said I think they tried to get too cute with the draw play. It was a bad play call.

Badet had the ball caught on the 3 yard line on the next play.

Too many drops and mostly the kicking game cost this one. I don't think it can be overstated how much the difference in kicking punts and kick offs made. Hopefully McGinnis gets healthy and I think it's time to see if a change at punter doesn't make a difference.
FBALL Wrote:That being said I think theytriedto get too cute with the draw play. It was a ad play call.

Bafet had the ball caught on the 3 yard line on the next play.

Too many drops and mostly the kicking game cost this one. I don't think it can be overstated how muc the difference in kicking punts and kick offs made. Hopefully McGinnis gets healthy and I think it's time to see if a change at punter doesn't make a difference.

We don't always agree, but I think you're dead on with this one. The drops! My goodness, Dorian Baker how many big catches can you not make? He is this year's version of Timmons from a year ago. For the most part we got the good Patty tonight, the drops killed his overall stat line, he was putting the ball where it needed to be generally. And the kicking game is a mess, our punting has not been good, and with that and McGinnis not able to kick off right now, we are losing the field position battle. We leave so many points on the field, that's the really frustrating thing to me. For me, best case scenario now is we win one of the next three, then beat Vandy and Charlotte to be 7-4 going into the Louisville game. Better, but could have been memorable.
Baker does so much but that drop of another sure TD that would have put them up 24-23 was a killer. If he catches that the momentum continues and that place would have gone nuts. Instead we settle for the field goal and it was kind of deflating. The pass Boom dropped would have been a huge gain if not a TD.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Another dumbass draw play at the worst time.

I'm excited for Big Blue Madness:biglmao:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Bring on basketball :Cheerlead

:bball:
FBALL Wrote:Baker does so much but that drop of another sure TD that would have put them up 24-23 was a killer. If he catches that the momentum continues and that place would have gone nuts. Instead we settle for the field goal and it was kind of deflating. The pass Boom dropped would have been a huge gain if not a TD.

I couldn't believe Boom dropped that:HitWall:
We should be 6-0 no doubt. But at least we're competing. This sure beats the Joker Phillips days. I'd fire Dawson, he hasn't impressed me at all with his play calling, wrong plays at the wrong times. I still love my CATS!! GO BIG BLUE.
4 game losing streak just started. Same old UK and will never change.
Demarcus ware Wrote:4 game losing streak just started. Same old UK and will never change.

I hope you are wrong :please::please:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
jax Wrote:We should be 6-0 no doubt. But at least we're competing. This sure beats the Joker Phillips days. I'd fire Dawson, he hasn't impressed me at all with his play calling, wrong plays at the wrong times. I still love my CATS!! GO BIG BLUE.

I have to agree that is much better than Joker or Bill Curry having Tim Couch to run the option Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:4 game losing streak just started. Same old UK and will never change.

Fortunately not everyone has this poor of an attitude.
FBALL Wrote:Fortunately not everyone has this poor of an attitude.
Fortunately I could care less what everyone else has. Truth is the truth. You clowns that actually think there's improvement is what's funny. It's not improvement when you can't even beat a mediocre SEC team on your own field. Just like years past UK gets everyone excited then falls apart. Our QB has more interceptions than games played this year, receivers can't catch, and coaches that make dumb mistakes and apologize after every game. Tell me where it's better other than the same old argument of we are at least competing. If UK can't get over the hump this year they just won't at all. I guess we get a crappy bowl game and a participation trophy.
:1:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Fortunately I could care less what everyone else has. Truth is the truth. You clowns that actually think there's improvement is what's funny. It's not improvement when you can't even beat a mediocre SEC team on your own field. Just like years past UK gets everyone excited then falls apart. Our QB has more interceptions than games played this year, receivers can't catch, and coaches that make dumb mistakes and apologize after every game. Tell me where it's better other than the same old argument of we are at least competing. If UK can't get over the hump this year they just won't at all. I guess we get a crappy bowl game and a participation trophy.

Why don't you just put a basketball on your avatar and jump to that bandwagon. If you can't see improvement then your an idiot.

Can't argue with that. Have a nice day being miserable.
FBALL Wrote:Why don't you just put a basketball on your avatar and jump to that bandwagon. If you can't see improvement then your an idiot.

Can't argue with that. Have va nice day being miserable.
Improvement being one win over a top 60 fbs team, and I guess we can hang our hats that overtime win against the #17 FCS team but yeah big huge massive improvements. Talk about an idiot, teams that are down making UK look better than what they are and you think it's improvements Confusednicker:
No I look at the talent on the roster and the quality of football we are playing now instead of acting like a spoiled child who didn't get what they wanted. But keep on pouting and whining and name calling those that don't agree with you. It's entertaining.
You started the name calling pal. I could care less, it's just a football game, you think they are better, but not really if you look at the schedule and their wins and losses, but keep thinking they improved, that's what's funny
jax Wrote:We should be 6-0 no doubt. But at least we're competing. This sure beats the Joker Phillips days. I'd fire Dawson, he hasn't impressed me at all with his play calling, wrong plays at the wrong times. I still love my CATS!! GO BIG BLUE.

Looks like the other Stoops made the right OC hire, with Bob hiring Lincoln Riley.
FBALL Wrote:Why don't you just put a basketball on your avatar and jump to that bandwagon. If you can't see improvement then your an idiot.

Can't argue with that. Have a nice day being miserable.
I agree with DeMarcus on a lot of points. I do believe that Ky is a little better however than they were in the Joker and Bill Curry era's, but I refuse to accept the mind set that we as Ky fans should be satisfied to reach actual mediocre status and not be one of the handful of laughing stocks in the country. I guess in your book we should be happy that we played a struggling winless team in the SEC close on our home damn field?? I'm sick to my stomach with hoping we can play struggling programs with big names close..... I guess if we can manage a victory over Vandy at Vandy we will get to 6-6 and get an irrelevant bowl bid. Whoopee, while programs like Duke and Northwestern (who used to be much weaker programs than Ky) compete for conference championships???
Pages: 1 2