Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Set The Line- Week 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SKY: Corbin @ Bell County (-6.5)
CKY: Henry Clay @ Dunbar (+32.5)
EKY: Lawrence County @ Pike Central (+18.5)
NKY: Conner @ Ryle (-24.5)
WKY: Union County @ Paducah Tilghman (-23.5)
Lou: Male @ St. Xavier (+29)
IR: Elizabethtown @ Adair County (+8.5)
Corbin
Dunbar
Lawrence County
Ryle
Paducah Tighman
St.X
Elizabethtown

Running on empty :please: copy
Bell County
Dunbar
Lawrence County
Ryle
Paducah Tilghman
St. Xavier
Elizabethtown
Corbin
Dunbar
Lawrence Co.
Ryle
Paducah Tilghman
St. X
Elizabethtown
Bell County
Dunbar
Lawrence County
Ryle
Paducah Tilghman
Male
Elizabethtown
Spirit100 Wrote:SKY: Corbin @ Bell County (-6.5)

Going with Lawrence Co...
No changing picks..but all the Lawrence County picks actually intrigue me.

When I picked that line I actually came down from 20.5 because I thought I was too high.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:No changing picks..but all the Lawrence County picks actually intrigue me.

When I picked that line I actually came down from 20.5 because I thought I was too high.

I would take Lawrence anything 28 or lower. Haha
EKUAlum05 Wrote:No changing picks..but all the Lawrence County picks actually intrigue me.

I was going to ask you what you thought but don't want to give any future picks the advantage of your answer, but I am curious about your thoughts on that game as far as it being closer than the line or not.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I was going to ask you what you thought but don't want to give any future picks the advantage of your answer, but I am curious about your thoughts on that game as far as it being closer than the line or not.

I think Lawrence is clearly the better team.. probably 28-30 points.. talent to talent/depth to depth

Lawrence was also probably 3-4 TD's better than PC last year and barely won. I thought they were the better team in 2013 as well (much tighter gap though) and PC beat them

I am also not sure how healthy LC is..I know the Richardson kid has a concussion and Kiser got banged up at the end of the Belfry game as well a little.. then there is the whole mental aspect.

It just seems whether because of the timing of this game being after LC vs. Belfry..or PC's spread scheme...they always play them better than expected.
^^^ I knew LC had a few get banged up from the Belfry game, and I do think the timing of this game favors PC due to it being after LC plays Belfry the week before, I actually started to pick PC due to the injuries, I think LC wins rather easily but I'm not sure they will cover the line. To be honest it has to be a mental thing knowing you just played a game, recovered 7 fumbles and still lost, that in itself would bother a lot of teams. Dang it Granny you got between our post Confusednicker:
I think what EKUALum05 is trying to tell us we all screwed up by picking Lawrence County. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:I think what EKUALum05 is trying to tell us we all screwed up by picking Lawrence County. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
That's exactly what I was thinking 64 :ChairHit:
Demarcus got post bombed!!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Demarcus got post bombed!!!

Confusednicker:
:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:I think what EKUALum05 is trying to tell us we all screwed up by picking Lawrence County. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Not at all...

When I set these lines I am striving to get it where some go one way and some go the other... just surprised me to see it be unanimous Lawrence County when I thought I had came down too far
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Not at all...

When I set these lines I am striving to get it where some go one way and some go the other... just surprised me to see it be unanimous Lawrence County when I thought I had came down too far

I wish you had left it alone at 20.5. I'm on the fence on the spread, but i need games over 64 to catch him.
Bell County
Dunbar
Pike Central
Ryle
Paducah Tilghman
St Xavier
Elizabethtown
CRAP!!! I forgot about all the ejections for Pike Central last week. Can we change our picks once posted???
YOU ARE SO GOING DOWN!!!!

:devilflam

Didn't change my pick, just didn't pick in the first place for that game! If you were referring to me EKUAlum...
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I wish you had left it alone at 20.5. I'm on the fence on the spread, but i need games over 64 to catch him.

I'm going to catch both of you!

Confusednicker:
Spirit100 Wrote:Didn't change my pick, just didn't pick in the first place for that game! If you were referring to me EKUAlum...

Nah I wasn't talking in terms of specifics LOL
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Nah I wasn't talking in terms of specifics LOL

Copy check niner....

Code talk SUR....don't read into it! Confusedhh:

Results
6 Correct:
64SUR
Objective
Cellking

5 Correct:
irishcard16
Spirit100

4 Correct:
Granny bear