Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co @ Rockcastle Co 10/16/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Rockcastle County 2-5
Clay County 1-6
Rockcastle County 49
Clay County 13

Not looking good right now clay. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall: Future does look bright.
Pains me to say it again but here goes. Clay a little. Rock a lot. Maybe next year.
The future has been looking bright here for the last four years. We graduate a lot of key pieces next season, I don't really foresee how it's going to be that much better soon. We can always hope though!.
rock will win pretty easy

finally have a qb in mcclure

heard clay is way down

this will get us ready for the showdown vs knox for 2nd in dist and a home game
former Wrote:rock will win pretty easy

finally have a qb in mcclure

heard clay is way down

this will get us ready for the showdown vs knox for 2nd in dist and a home game

Hopefully mcclure stays at qb. Put bishop at wr
Rock by 28
Rock big...
Bishop is your QB. Mcclure is wr/rb/qb. For the first time all year i was impressed by rockcastles offensive line i still think we should be passing more cause our line is better at pass blocking than run blocking defense still needs figure out who on the line is going to step up not enough penetration corners keep letting receivers behind them but all these things are easy fixes so the rock should be a scary team to play come post season
Just hope we can stay healthy enough to beat the lakers.
Rock and Roll. Rock wins big.
Rock wins 35-7 or something like that.
Rockets 35-7
Remember that we at Clay are playing for the future. Had lot of bad eggs in the pen and slowly have got rid of them. Future is really bright. Ask Corbin and Bell.
Just frustrating, we have been playing for the future here for 5 years, gets old after awhile.
rustyankle Wrote:Bishop is your QB. Mcclure is wr/rb/qb. For the first time all year i was impressed by rockcastles offensive line i still think we should be passing more cause our line is better at pass blocking than run blocking defense still needs figure out who on the line is going to step up not enough penetration corners keep letting receivers behind them but all these things are easy fixes so the rock should be a scary team to play come post season

Bishop played jv tonight against Scott county. Looked like they where trying him on defence
Rock by a lot.
We have been playing for the future for several years..we also have been through several coaches for several years. Also for the first time in several years our freshman and Jv teams have been playing many more games, and have been doing phenomenal.
Rockcastle County - 44

Clay County - 14
Hopefully both team can stay healthy
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Hopefully both team can stay healthy

Go Rockets!
Who's starting qb for the Tigers this week?
Go Rock
Im really not tying to start anything on here but I have a friend who is a high school principal who played college ball and coached before he moved into the principal's chair and he tells me that there is no reason why Rock does not win more games every year than they do. I have never met any of their coaches nor know any of their names so I don't feel guilty is asking if Rock doesn't need to make a change?
Rockcastle doesn't have near the quality of athletes walking around as the Tigers do and have always had more success than us, with that being said, I am surprised at the success the rock has had over the years, just hard nosed kids and solid coaching up there