Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County 72 Lawrence County 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
This game was played in the Tiger Classic
Congrats Morgan Co,
I am surprised by the margin of the win.Hang in their Dawgs.
i told morgan county would win
Batbuff will let me know what really happened.Come on batbuff,, where are u?
lol was batpuff at the game
I dont know but if he listened there is going to be trouble,,what do you think cookie and one more question who is jbs
june buchanon is jbs and what do u mean what do i think happend
I was referring,,no I was joking that I was waiting on Batbuff to find out what really happened.Nothing against you cookie,,i went back and read your posts and after 46 years of watching the game I think you know your basketball.
ahh i try to know my basketball lol.......which post did ya read that got ur attention
You dont seem to be mean spirited in most all of your posts even if you disagree with someone.A redneck your not!!
Boy if the Stepp kid would have went to Paintsville that would have been interesting.Sorry for getting off the topic.:flame:
lol im a redneck thats for sure but i mean theres no need in argueing on here even tho i have over some things
Then go to my post on pitino under college sports,,hehe
ok
I'm suprised by this outcome!!
me too ducky
I thought LC would have stayed close or possibly pulled it out. Keep your heads up dawgs.
Morgan took a beating with graduation losses last season. But, this year's Morgan County team plays some of the best D of any team that I have seen! But they look very inexperienced on offensive execution and have trouble putting points on the board. How in the world did they beat Lawrence???? I thought that Lawrence was supposed to be better than that??

Congrats Cougars on your 2nd win of the season!! Keep putting up the shots, because if they start falling, with your D you will be very good.
Where are all of the LC people at??? I didn't see this game, but I would like to hear from the LC fans as to what happened. AND PLEASE, don't blame it on the refs like you did the Paintsville game!! Just give us honest opinions about the LC play in this game.
Score doesn't surprise me---except I figured Morgan County would win by even more than they did.
I didn't get to see this one so i have no clue what happened. And not ALL Law. Co. fans blame things on refs
bballmama Wrote:I didn't get to see this one so i have no clue what happened. And not ALL Law. Co. fans blame things on refs

That is good to know! lol
congrats Morgan
bballmama Wrote:I didn't get to see this one so i have no clue what happened. And not ALL Law. Co. fans blame things on refs

I was at the game and I can tell you what happen, Morgan County flat ran the floor all night. I have to say Morgan County impressed me with their hustle.
Congrats Morgan Co.