Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin 51 Claiborne,Tenn. 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats boys !!!
Congrats Magoffin
The team they played must have less talent than magoffin. Thats about the only way magoffin can win any games.
very proud of those HORNETS
Where was this game played???
congrats magoffin
Sports_Fan26 Wrote:The team they played must have less talent than magoffin. Thats about the only way magoffin can win any games.
They beat a pretty talented Powell County team last week, on the 23rd.
doesnt the most talented team usually win?????
Sports_Fan26 Wrote:The team they played must have less talent than magoffin. Thats about the only way magoffin can win any games.
DOESNT THE MOST TALENTED TEAM ALWAYS WIN!!! this might get me kicked off but you are nothing but trash you get on here and and do nothing but be critical of the team you are downgrading KIDS you say you are from Salyersville but i doubt it cause i dont think anybody from here would be ignorant enough to talk down our own kids in a public forum and its not just this post but everyone i have seen you in you talk about the coaches i disagree with alot of what they do but i know they know there team and know more about the game than I do and from what i have read you know absolutley nothing about what you post about you sir make me sick
Congrats to the Hornets! Keep working hard!
Nice win hornets
How many games have you been to sportsfan26? you sound like you have a personal vendetta against Magoffin. Your entitled to your opinions, but frankly I don't think you have a clue. I truly hope your not from Magoffin.

It is a good thing that I am not a Moderator or I would suspend you.

The only thing you can post is negative remarks and try to start arguments with people who are trying to have inteligent conversations about sports!
Yes, unfortunately I am from magoffin, sad to say, and yes im entitled to say what i want. I have been to alot of games in my life and I know the game of basketball very well, I have watched and played for about 20 years, so get off my back. Like last time, this is all im going to say, im not going to waste my time explaining to u small minded people why i say the things i say. All i will say, is deal with it.
congrats Magoffin
congrats Magoffin
Sports_Fan26 Wrote:Yes, unfortunately I am from magoffin, sad to say, and yes im entitled to say what i want. I have been to alot of games in my life and I know the game of basketball very well, I have watched and played for about 20 years, so get off my back. Like last time, this is all im going to say, im not going to waste my time explaining to u small minded people why i say the things i say. All i will say, is deal with it.
if it was so unfortunate to be from Magoffin get out i will help you move !!! if you said something constructive instead of destructive i would get off your back i know you are entitled to say what you want but you dont have to downgrade the players that is being small minded and you cant make me believe you know the game from what i have read and i still think your an IDIOT so DEAL WITH THAT!!!!!! P.S. go down to the grocery store get some boxes get packed leave me a message when you want to move and i will be there
congrats Magoffin.
I'll help you pack.
Glad to hear Magoffin won any stats from the game?
Sports_Fan26 Wrote:Yes, unfortunately I am from magoffin, sad to say, and yes im entitled to say what i want. I have been to alot of games in my life and I know the game of basketball very well, I have watched and played for about 20 years, so get off my back. Like last time, this is all im going to say, im not going to waste my time explaining to u small minded people why i say the things i say. All i will say, is deal with it.

I really question that you ever played organized basketball.

I want to know? Do you take pleasure in getting on here and down grading a bunch of teenagers trying to represent their school and county the best they can?

You say you have over 20 years of basketball experience......So that would make you an adult.

Act like one! And stop putting down KIDS!
This person is not from Magoffin. Just an imposter. No one would say these things about their hometown team.
Hornetfan, i am from magoffin, and like i said before u bunch of jackasses, just because i live here doesnt mean i have to support the team. I dont care what any of u say, i know basketball and know when i see a sorry team. It doesnt make me any less of an adult when i put a team down, im sure im not the only one that does it. I call it as i see it, and the way i see it, the magoffin boys suck. Oh and i will be gone as soon as i can be from this hell hole known as sorryville, but that wont stop me from sayin the things i say.
if your 20+in age surely you could have scaped up enough money to put $5 worth of gas in somebodys vehicle so you can get the hell out of town i will take you myself if you want -- i am sorry i cant take you on game night i will be at the ball game supporting my school whether they win or lose but if you want to leave that bad i will hire somebody to take you
Sports_Fan26 Wrote:Hornetfan, i am from magoffin, and like i said before u bunch of jackasses, just because i live here doesnt mean i have to support the team. I dont care what any of u say, i know basketball and know when i see a sorry team. It doesnt make me any less of an adult when i put a team down, im sure im not the only one that does it. I call it as i see it, and the way i see it, the magoffin boys suck. Oh and i will be gone as soon as i can be from this hell hole known as sorryville, but that wont stop me from sayin the things i say.

I would say that you aren't an adult!

What's the matter with you? Why all the anger towards the ball team? Tried to play and wasn't good enough, couldn't get a long with the coaches, maybe MOMMY didn't hug you enough? To me you act more like a PUNK than an ADULT!

Wonder what is stopping you from leaving? Probably because you live at home with mommy and arent mature enough to make it on your own? Or are you still in High School and failed two or three years and still living at home? Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
So I just want to know what the Magoffin boys have done so badly this year that gives someone the right to get on here and say they suck. In my opinion, this is the best they have done in years. They play with more heart than any team I've seen in a while. It takes a pretty pathetic person to get on here and down their "hometown team".
When are u idiots going to get the point that just because i live in magoffin, i dont have to support the team. Apparently u people are dumber and more hard headed than i thought. I do support the girls team, being they are the best thing going in magoffin sports. Actually all the girls sports are superior to the boys.
Sports_Fan26 Wrote:When are u idiots going to get the point that just because i live in magoffin, i dont have to support the team. Apparently u people are dumber and more hard headed than i thought. I do support the girls team, being they are the best thing going in magoffin sports. Actually all the girls sports are superior to the boys.
i could care less if you support them or not but dont get on here and downgrade kids and it sounds like you are jumping on the girls bandwagon i would guarantee if you asked everyone of the girls they would say if you dont support the boys we dont want you at our games either and i still think you are a piece of trash
Sports_Fan26 Wrote:When are u idiots going to get the point that just because i live in magoffin, i dont have to support the team. Apparently u people are dumber and more hard headed than i thought. I do support the girls team, being they are the best thing going in magoffin sports. Actually all the girls sports are superior to the boys.

So is that it then? You have a problem with BOYS?
congrats MC
Pages: 1 2