Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County Beats Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Franklin County-59 Shelby Valley-49 I Guess Some Was Right About Things Would Change When They Played Real Hard Teams
Valley was ahead 3 @ the half and probably should have won, just had a bad 3rd 1/4.
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:Franklin County-59 Shelby Valley-49 I Guess Some Was Right About Things Would Change When They Played Real Hard Teams

So you agree that PIKE CENTRAL SUCKS?
:lmao: To Come Fly With Me No Central Don't Suck They Came Closer To Beating Valley Than Valley Did To Beating Franklin County And Who Cares Who Was Ahead The Fact Is Valley Lost Thats All Anyone Will Remember Next Year And For Your Info Kayla Lowe And Haley Ratliff Had To Sit Out Almost The Whole First Half And We Still Came Closer To Beating You All Playing Our Younger Players
[B]Valley only beat pc by 3, pc is a good team.
:rockon: Thank You Alleycats 53 Aleast You Can See Others Are Good To Not Just Your Own Schools So Heres To You:howdy:
15regiongurlsbball Wrote::lmao: To Come Fly With Me No Central Don't Suck They Came Closer To Beating Valley Than Valley Did To Beating Franklin County And Who Cares Who Was Ahead The Fact Is Valley Lost Thats All Anyone Will Remember Next Year And For Your Info Kayla Lowe And Haley Ratliff Had To Sit Out Almost The Whole First Half And We Still Came Closer To Beating You All Playing Our Younger Players

Make excuses for why you lost. Go ahead. You lost, period.
And So Did You Today And You Will Again We Will See Who Wins Next Time We Meet At Central In Feb
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:And So Did You Today And You Will Again We Will See Who Wins Next Time We Meet At Central In Feb

What kind of excuse did I make? Shut up, you're sounding stupid. Just go whine some more, our girls lost, we're still proud of them, I could care elss what kind of excuse you SAY I am making or have made.
:lmao: And We Are Proud Of Our Girls You Are The One Who Sounds Stupid Or Should I Say You Have No Class You Sound Like A Baby Crying You Don't Have Any Class To Say To Someone To Shut Up You Are Very Rude But Then Again You Alway Are Rude And Cocky On Here
15regiongurlsbball---- why start SHELBY VALLEY threads to talk about PC??? If you want to talk about them-- I suggest you start a thread labeled "I can't get over the fact that Pike Central lost to SV--if you can't either-- POST HERE"... otherwise keep it on the topic.
Get Over Yourself Koobeton , Ican Get Over The Fact We Lost What I Don't Understand Is To Why Valley Only Seems To Hate Pike Central I Don't Hear Them Talking Allthe Time About Beating Other Teams Just Central Why Can't You Just Admit Both Teams Are Good And Be Done With It
Moderator, close this thread, getting very pointless, 15region is going very off subject.
No one seems to be talking about them beating Pike Central besides you.
Both teams are good- I never said that they weren't. I just said that you needed drop the game that happened weeks ago, and talk about what the thread is actually about. I didn't even read anything that anyone had posted about Valley hating Pike Central, they have just been giving Valley a big pat on the back (which they deserve) for beating Pike Central (but people stopped posting about that a while ago).

And I was never stuck on myself, so I don't need to get over myself. I'm just proud of my team and tired of hearing about the Central game.

Now--- any comments about the FRANKLIN CO. game anyone?
Koobeton Wrote:No one seems to be talking about them beating Pike Central besides you.
Both teams are good- I never said that they weren't. I just said that you needed drop the game that happened weeks ago, and talk about what the thread is actually about. I didn't even read anything that anyone had posted about Valley hating Pike Central, they have just been giving Valley a big pat on the back (which they deserve) for beating Pike Central (but people stopped posting about that a while ago).

And I was never stuck on myself, so I don't need to get over myself. I'm just proud of my team and tired of hearing about the Central game.

Now--- any comments about the FRANKLIN CO. game anyone?

Well said, now, let's stay on track.

Anyone have any stats from this game?
Well, hootie posted that Esther recorded another double doube with 14 points and 11 rebounds, and that Laura Perkins had 14 points. Other than that, I do not know.

A few fans who went to that game said that Valley played kinda sluggish the second half. They were leading at the half by 3.
Ouch, hate to see them lose after having the lead at half, Nape always makes good adjustments for the game, girls must have not executed.
I heard that Cortney Smallwood or Kayla Smallwod neither one did not get to play any of the 4th quarter, but that an 8th grader from Virgie named Brooke and 11th grader Morgan Adkins played. I heard these two girls were playing extremely well right now. I'm not sure on what that Brooke girls last name is, but I'd watch out for her in years to come....she's the heighth and body that SV has been needing for a while now..and she shows a TON of potential.
I've seen her play a few times, she's really good, will be a great addition next year when she'll probably get worked into the starting lineup more.
That's what I think too. I think come March, she's going to be someone that other teams are going to have to look out for in the paint.
Most definately.
Coleman will be a good one! Wait and see.
15regiongurlsbball Wrote::lmao: To Come Fly With Me No Central Don't Suck They Came Closer To Beating Valley Than Valley Did To Beating Franklin County And Who Cares Who Was Ahead The Fact Is Valley Lost Thats All Anyone Will Remember Next Year And For Your Info Kayla Lowe And Haley Ratliff Had To Sit Out Almost The Whole First Half And We Still Came Closer To Beating You All Playing Our Younger Players

So...Valley still beat your so called Hawks
Congrats to Franklin Co,and congrats to Valley on playin a good game,g/l torward the rest of the season
congrats FC
yes coleman will help valley in the years to come..... right now though she is young and needs to work on several aspects of her game but she will be good later..... cortney and kayla neither one played the 4th ..... cortney fouled out in the end of the 3rd ..... but plain and simple franklin had a better night .... good job girls