Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Question about Burger King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the homosexual court decision came down, Burger King, in an effort to attract the fairy dollar, used a multi-color wrapper for their Whoppers. Although that apparently has ceased, I notice that the "e" in whopper is made up of several lines of different bright colors. Has that always been the case or is this another subtle salute to the fairies?

I have always liked Whoppers but have refrained from going to Burger King since their "salute to sodomy". If they are back to their left wing politics, I hope others will do as I have done and eat elsewhere.
It has been rumored that Frito Lay was to put out a multi colored chip bag of Doritos to show their solidarity for the sodomites. I have yet to see such packaging in any stores I frequent. It gets real personal when I think that I may have to give up my Cheetos.
^
I also noticed the homo doritos aren't being sold in stores around here Confusednicker:

Probably afraid they'll all go stale sitting on a shelf.
Liberals would just defend Frito Lay's actions as just part of the evolutionary process. Homo Erectus->Homo Sapien->Homo Doritos

I boycott Burger King because of their lousy food and that creepy plastic character in their TV commercials. Now I have another reason to feel good about my taste in burger joints.
Walleye Wrote:It has been rumored that Frito Lay was to put out a multi colored chip bag of Doritos to show their solidarity for the sodomites. I have yet to see such packaging in any stores I frequent. It gets real personal when I think that I may have to give up my Cheetos.

That is true. There is a multi colored chip bag of Doritos out that goes to Dan Savage's "it gets better" campaign. Yes, this is the same Dan Savage that licked doorknobs to try to a political candidate sick (http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/germ-...t?oid=3092) and also has many times referred to Christians in terms that the left would be in a spin over if used against a Muslim or homosexual.

Key paragraph from the article:

"I go around the room licking doorknobs. They are filthy, no doubt, but there isn't time to find a rag to spit on. If for some reason I don't manage to get a pen from my mouth to Gary's hands at the conference, I want to seed his office with germs, get as many of his people sick as I can, and hopefully one of them will infect the candidate. I lick office doorknobs, bathroom doorknobs. When that's done, I start on the staplers, phones, and computer keyboards. Then I stand in the kitchen and lick the rims of all the clean coffee cups drying in the rack. I grab my coat and head out."
Campbell's soup is also pushing the lines of trying to redefine the family. They plan on featuring a commercial with two "dads."

I highly encourage you to send an email to their address which is made available to the public, [email]media@campbellsoup.com[/email].

Title: Have you condensed your morals too?

I am highly offended by your company's disrespect of millions of traditional American families by supporting the homosexual agenda instead of remaining neutral in the cultural war. It is a poor business decision to offend so many of your core customers with your most recent commercial featuring two gay dads.

There is concern about the way this ad is pushing the LGBT agenda, but an even greater concern is the way Campbell's Soup is attempting to redefine "family."

If conservative families cannot find corporate neutrality with Campbell’s, they will vote with their pocketbook and support companies that are neutral. Selling quality products has nothing to do with a person’s sexual orientation. In attempting to be politically correct, you are offending a huge majority of your customers. I implore you to consider how your commercial deceives viewers by normalizing sin.

Campbell's Soup Company and your other brands such as Pepperidge Farm, Pace, Spaghetti O's, V8, Swanson, and Prego will no longer have my family's business unless this commercial is pulled off the air and the #RealRealLife marketing campaign is cancelled immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding my concerns.
WideRight05 Wrote:That is true. There is a multi colored chip bag of Doritos out that goes to Dan Savage's "it gets better" campaign. Yes, this is the same Dan Savage that licked doorknobs to try to a political candidate sick (http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/germ-...t?oid=3092) and also has many times referred to Christians in terms that the left would be in a spin over if used against a Muslim or homosexual.

Key paragraph from the article:

"I go around the room licking doorknobs. They are filthy, no doubt, but there isn't time to find a rag to spit on. If for some reason I don't manage to get a pen from my mouth to Gary's hands at the conference, I want to seed his office with germs, get as many of his people sick as I can, and hopefully one of them will infect the candidate. I lick office doorknobs, bathroom doorknobs. When that's done, I start on the staplers, phones, and computer keyboards. Then I stand in the kitchen and lick the rims of all the clean coffee cups drying in the rack. I grab my coat and head out."

^^That made my stomach flip a little.