Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott @ Morgan Oct 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: s661v.jpg] Wowza! Pats travel to East West Liberty Friday night! No rain in the forecast and JPC will get the Pats back on track! So ready or not Morganville here we come! Loaded and rolling! More mash taters please!
[Image: s680k.jpg] Wowza! Time for a breakout game from Dr Dre and the Pats! Long overdue baby! Pats in a tater drought,changes this Friday behind Dre and Superman Jones! More mash taters please!!!
Morgan County.
[Image: n0LAmVY.png]

Bolz, ole fatpat believes jpc is going to fix our defense problem. It's nothing practice and taters can't fix baby.

More mash taters please!
I think Morgan county wins this one. Final score 34-21.
Morgan wins with running clock late in third quarter
Sorry FatPat, gotta go with the Cougars this week.
Morgan County by 20
Morgan county 42
Knott county 14
Morgan County - 40

Knott County Central - 20
[Image: s86ez.gif] Wowza! Superman puts on an aerial show tomorrow night for the city of North West Liberty! Ole Fatpat be tearing the concessions up! Knott's defensive line will stop Morgan and shut down Mickey D's in post game celebration! More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: n0LAmVY.png]

Bolz, ole fatpat believes jpc is going to fix our defense problem. It's nothing practice and taters can't fix baby.

More mash taters please!

Thanks FatPatFan for the prayers. It help some on my prediction :poker face:

Morgan County 42
Knott County 21
Another blowout in the wrong direction Morgan 48 Knott 14...More Eggnog Please
[Image: s8iwd.jpg] Wowza! Even the pizza delivery guys are excited over Superman Jones and company rolling over! Don't be in shock West Liberty residents when your own fans start rooting for the Pats! Pats just get support from everywhere baby! More mash taters please!!!
hoghead Wrote:Another blowout in the wrong direction Morgan 48 Knott 14...More Eggnog Please
[Image: 5-Dont-Hog-The-Nog-orange.png]
[Image: 09f2820e3c67dfe59b5c8a340e3c3e58f9b3d25d...e145d0.jpg] Wowza! Ole Fatpat likes eggnog baby but hope you are wrong on the score hoggy! More mash taters please!!!
Morgan by 21 Line will not be able to protect your QB Friday night.
[Image: s9088.jpg] Wowza! Ole Fatpat got shaba creative and threw in the ole beets by Dre baby! Ole Fatpat getting pumped up for kickoff and tailgating! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: k599HQs.png]

Getting it done tonight Bolz! Hope my tater bin don't get too wet. Bring your earplugs baby because we are locked and loaded.

More mash taters please!
[Image: sa8ki.jpg] Tonight we feast bruh! Can't get the Patriot school fight song out of my head and ole Fatpat likes it baby! Wowza! Hitting South West Liberty wide open! Pats be rollin! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 2863b966b1268652fca5717f20e68343.jpg] Bolz Bopo,JPC,and Ct have KCC so fired up baby! Bus is already fueled up and ready for kickoff! Let the games begin brutha! More mash taters please!!!