Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle co @ Garrard co 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why.
Garrard only beat Rockcastle by 12. This gets ugly in a hurry.
Boyle rolls.
Boyle County 35-14
Garrard Co with the upset

Garrard Co 34

Boyle Co 28
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Garrard Co with the upset

Garrard Co 34

Boyle Co 28

Now you can give me some of what you are smoking.lol Boyle by at least 3 touchdowns.
Mjolnir Wrote:Now you can give me some of what you are smoking.lol Boyle by at least 3 touchdowns.

Sorry don't share it is to expensive LOL
If Boyle was a one dimensional team that ran 95% of the time I could see it being closer. Garrard is big and play hard but pass defense is a little suspect and that plays into Boyle's wheelhouse.
I know comparing scores doesn't mean much, but if anyone cares, Garrard beat Rockcastle by 12. Danville beat Rockcastle 46-18. Boyle beat Danville 42-20. This game won't and shouldn't be close. Another cupcake for Boyle lol
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Garrard Co with the upset

Garrard Co 34

Boyle Co 28

:dontthink
Boyle 45 - 14 they are currently playing 10 - 14 points better than anyone else in 3A right now.
Boyle running clock.
Garrard's program is running at a higher level the last few years than in the past. They seem to have great administrative support and solid coaching including a very good head coach. That being said, this is not the year they will surprise Boyle. Pass defense is not there this year for a pretty good passing team. I also thought they should develop their own passing game a little more having Slade back there. I know coach believes only three things can happen when you pass and two of them are bad but I think he could have been developed into a pretty good throwing qb if they were more open to that kinda system. I would like to see them get healthy and shock somebody in the playoffs. Just not Boco please.
Boyle county big
Boyle has to many horses for Garrard. They will be playing the day after Thanksgiving and maybe the next week.
Nothing like football practice on Thanksgiving Day !!!
Boyle County wins biggggggg. :worthy:
Boyle County will pass the ball over the Garrard defense until their defense losens up and then run the ball. Boyle will win big.