Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville 44 Campbellville 06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL. :popcorn:
Congrats to Danville.
Big win.
No Young. No game.
As expected, wouldn't surprise me to see Danville in Bowling Green come December.
Danville definetly has a shot this year
But Mayfield or DeSales will
Be waiting.
Campbellsville was without someone, correct?
E's Army Wrote:But Mayfield or DeSales will
Be waiting.

Danville handled Corbin better than Mayfield did.
mysonis55 Wrote:Campbellsville was without someone, correct?

Wouldn't have mattered.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Danville handled Corbin better than Mayfield did.

Wow by a whole 6 points, and Corbin had gotten a player or 2 back that was out in the Danville game. Plus Mayfield was without there home run threat, but I see what you are saying call the season off, and hand the trophy to Danville since they beat Corbin by 6 more points.:igiveup:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Wow by a whole 6 points, and Corbin had gotten a player or 2 back that was out in the Danville game. Plus Mayfield was without there home run threat, but I see what you are saying call the season off, and hand the trophy to Danville since they beat Corbin by 6 more points.:igiveup:

Never said that, Danville Mayfield would be a dandy.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Never said that, Danville Mayfield would be a dandy.

Got to give you crap. Hopefully it would turn out better than the other times they met. If the line doesn't get better it wont be Mayfield in the finals. The favorite has to be Desales from the west. Don't make me start hating Boyle ive had fun telling the Buttpirates yall are coming for them.