Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will win the game with Owsley and Corida?
Now i'v not seen corida play this year. But the way the lady owls have ben playing, I think the lady owls will win.

Go Lady Owls.
If the Lady Owls play smart ball, I say Owsley by atleast 10.
Owsley
owsley by 15 or better
Owsley by 15+ IMO. Owsley has been playing good basketball lately, and if they go into Cordia with their mindset on the win, it should be no problem.
Owsley
Owsley should have a fairly easy win
Owsley
Cordia has not had a very good season so far, so I say the Owls.
Owsley should be in control of this game. I've seen Cordia and they are not that big of a threat. If my mind serves me right, I beleive they only lost one senior, (center Gayheart) and they still got the Noble and Napier girls. I also beleive they will shoot the three's at will. Just contain the wings and don't let them get hot, 'cause it could be a long night if they do.
Let's go Lady Owls!!!!!!!!!!
Cordia is nothing of what they were expected to be this year. Owsley should win this one by 20+.
cordia will come out hot and not cool down and win by 3. it could happen
In what world are you living in? Only if the Lady Owls are out of their minds, & play the worst game of the season, & Cordia play their best. Which I'm sure the Lady Owls will come out playing hard, if so...like I said easy win. Good Luck girls!!
I would say the Lady Owls by 15+ in this game....they have been playing some of the best girl basketball i have seen lately.....so go get them lady owls........
Yeah, Owsley won by 8 (63-55). #10 hit 6 three's against the lady owls. The coach even put a player out past the three point line and she got fouled and still made the shot. I knew if she got hot they would be hard to handle.
Owsley is now 9-2 for the season. That was there first game/win after Christmas!

Owsley plays Buckhorn tonight @ Owsley.
Good Luck Lady Owls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!