Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonburg 49 East Ridge 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congratulations Prestonsburg. :Cheerlead Guess who coming to town next week Leslie County :Cheerlead
Congrats to Prestonsburg. Beware the Eagles.
Good win Blackcats
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Prestonsburg. :Cheerlead Guess who coming to town next week Leslie County :Cheerlead

Should be a good ball game next week . I give P-Burg the edge ...
East Ridge isn't quite ready to play with the big name boys. Not having Johnson dressed was a big loss for East Ridge before they stepped on the field.
Congratulations Blackcats!!
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge isn't quite ready to play with the big name boys. Not having Johnson dressed was a big loss for East Ridge before they stepped on the field.

His presence wouldnt have mattered in this match-up. Granted he is a good player, P-Burg was ready to get a win last night. The JV played the whole 2nd half and scored and kept ER from scoring.
This district could come down to a tie breaker.
Congrats Blackcats!!!! Blackcat defense only gave up 53 yards in the game. Even with the JV playing the 2nd half.
Next 2 weeks is big for the district title.
Can't wait 4 the Leslie/Pburg game. Game of the week. Will be a dandy!! Rival games and stakes are high!!
Revenge game also!!
Tough loss. I can't wait for the day when East Ridge is competitive again.
Congrats Blackcats but will have hands full with Leslie
TribePride Wrote:Tough loss. I can't wait for the day when East Ridge is competitive again.

East Ridge has yet to reach the next level in football. There were some pretty good Elkhorn City teams I remember, though...

:popcorn: