Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT / JBS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
kccfan Wrote:I really appreciate the explanation, but there is another all state player in the region that gets very little mention from wymt. Courier Journal ranked him pre-season top twenty five. Check it out, it's still on line.
You said WYMT, not the courier journal.
Are his coaches, parents, administrators, or fans helping ymt have the information in a timely manner???
What kind of relationship does the school have with wymt??? Are they helpful and accomodating or standoffish???

SValley Fan

fox sports Wrote:You said WYMT, not the courier journal.
Are his coaches, parents, administrators, or fans helping ymt have the information in a timely manner???
What kind of relationship does the school have with wymt??? Are they helpful and accomodating or standoffish???
Well U might know but hes talking about Hazards Justin Hicks....I think anyways

SValley Fan

Ttt
I havent read all of this thread but I will say this I know most of the ppl that works WYMT and Stepp wasnt even in their opinion the best player in the mountians. But he is defintley good. IMO Stepp is very good, but he needs to dish it out a little bit more. I have only watched him play once this year and that was my opinion, a good player like him should get his teammates involved a little more than he does. He is a great player however and should take more shots than anybody, and he plays hard.
If they had played team ball in Lexington like they did against Owsley, they would have made a better showing there.
3 points Wrote:If they had played team ball in Lexington like they did against Owsley, they would have made a better showing there.

It's easy to look good against Owsley. Good quality teams have the ability to make you look bad. You can't compare a game against Owsley Co with Trinity or Lex Cath. So dont' get to excited.

SValley Fan

kccfan Wrote:It's easy to look good against Owsley. Good quality teams have the ability to make you look bad. You can't compare a game against Owsley Co with Trinity or Lex Cath. So dont' get to excited.
Very True
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Very True

Thank you HM!

SValley Fan

No Prob HL
windmill Wrote:Yeah it does, I mean I dont even remember saying that, but no team in this region could play with Catholic, on a neutral court JBS could beat that team, they were up one them with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half, and the refs gave JBS no calls in those last 2 minutes, and that found them down by 12 at the half, but Money even though u wasnt there, im sure you will have something to say like waahhh wahhh blame the ref's or something gay like that, but its the truth

your jokeing right i was at that the game the refs were pretty good and there is no way jbs could beat catholic on a neutral court jbs but just before you get all mad and stuff neither could any team in the 14th region jbs is good but they aren't a state contender and catholic is stepp is a really good player but he aint the best in state i like the fact that he is in the top 25 in the lex herald and he should be proud of that. but i also think that hicks should be right there a head of him they are both great players but still i don't see either of them going d-1 but they will both go to some good schools and do good there.

SValley Fan

Well If JBS can win the first round game in the WYMT then they can prove summin by playing Hazard or Shelby Valley the next game..There is no way there a state contender or anyone in the mtns...
First I'd like to say on an earlier comment. JBS did get beat by Lexington Catholic, and I strongly believe NONE, not a single ONE of the other 14th region teams could come even close with them or Mason Co. Stepp does have a lot going for him, no matter what he is a solid player and he will play somewhere. I don't understand people putting Hazard, PCC, Breathitt ahead of JBS. JBS beat Hazard over the summer, and JBS has improved immensly since then. They also came runner-up in the STATE.. pre-season that is. .... And did you ever think of the pressure that this 'Stepp kid' goes through. You think it is HIS fault they keep him in the game to increase his average. His dad and uncles put him in the position that he is in, and he has a lot of pressure on him. This kid has a lot of heart. I don't know of anyone who has this kind of pressure on their shoulders. Please stop bashing him, bash his relatives for putting him in the position that he is in today. And if you look at this from a realistic point of view, there is no way you should say JBS is not the best team in the 14th. This does not mean they can't be beat by other teams, but coming from the records, and the competition... JBS should be #1.

SValley Fan

pickandroll Wrote:First I'd like to say on an earlier comment. JBS did get beat by Lexington Catholic, and I strongly believe NONE, not a single ONE of the other 14th region teams could come even close with them or Mason Co. Stepp does have a lot going for him, no matter what he is a solid player and he will play somewhere. I don't understand people putting Hazard, PCC, Breathitt ahead of JBS. JBS beat Hazard over the summer, and JBS has improved immensly since then. They also came runner-up in the STATE.. pre-season that is. .... And did you ever think of the pressure that this 'Stepp kid' goes through. You think it is HIS fault they keep him in the game to increase his average. His dad and uncles put him in the position that he is in, and he has a lot of pressure on him. This kid has a lot of heart. I don't know of anyone who has this kind of pressure on their shoulders. Please stop bashing him, bash his relatives for putting him in the position that he is in today. And if you look at this from a realistic point of view, there is no way you should say JBS is not the best team in the 14th. This does not mean they can't be beat by other teams, but coming from the records, and the competition... JBS should be #1.
Thats what im saying...I would be all for him and JBS if it wasent for his Dad and Coach trying to make him sound like the best player ever
pickandroll Wrote:First I'd like to say on an earlier comment. JBS did get beat by Lexington Catholic, and I strongly believe NONE, not a single ONE of the other 14th region teams could come even close with them or Mason Co. Stepp does have a lot going for him, no matter what he is a solid player and he will play somewhere. I don't understand people putting Hazard, PCC, Breathitt ahead of JBS. JBS beat Hazard over the summer, and JBS has improved immensly since then. They also came runner-up in the STATE.. pre-season that is. .... And did you ever think of the pressure that this 'Stepp kid' goes through. You think it is HIS fault they keep him in the game to increase his average. His dad and uncles put him in the position that he is in, and he has a lot of pressure on him. This kid has a lot of heart. I don't know of anyone who has this kind of pressure on their shoulders. Please stop bashing him, bash his relatives for putting him in the position that he is in today. And if you look at this from a realistic point of view, there is no way you should say JBS is not the best team in the 14th. This does not mean they can't be beat by other teams, but coming from the records, and the competition... JBS should be #1.

Why do you JBS people keep bringing up those summer games? Summer ball means NOTHING! There was nobody in that summer AAU state tourny and most people are short handed and it don't really mean anything. I get sick of hearing it from you people. And why do you believe so stongly that no other 14th region team could come close to Lex Cath? What makes JBS so much better? Hazard beat a very good Madison Central team and a good Lafayette team on their home floor. (Madison Central is just as good as Lex Cath) It's this type of BS why people hate you guys. If you're so superior to all the mountain teams it will show by the end of the season, until then, just leave it be and watch.
Watch and see KCC fan. KCC may win Wink

SValley Fan

kccfan Wrote:Why do you JBS people keep bringing up those summer games? Summer ball means NOTHING! There was nobody in that summer AAU state tourny and most people are short handed and it don't really mean anything. I get sick of hearing it from you people. And why do you believe so stongly that no other 14th region team could come close to Lex Cath? What makes JBS so much better? Hazard beat a very good Madison Central team and a good Lafayette team on their home floor. (Madison Central is just as good as Lex Cath) It's this type of BS why people hate you guys. If you're so superior to all the mountain teams it will show by the end of the season, until then, just leave it be and watch.
Very good point :Clap:

SValley Fan

This could be the Craziest thing I have ever heard...My friend ran into Joe today and he was talking about how Clint made all those 3's last night, also saying he was the only player in the state with a D1 3 point shot...Now how crazy is that???
SValley Fan Wrote:This could be the Craziest thing I have ever heard...My friend ran into Joe today and he was talking about how Clint made all those 3's last night, also saying he was the only player in the state with a D1 3 point shot...Now how crazy is that???

ttt
Best 3 point shooter in the State...Yea ok
kccfan Wrote:Why do you JBS people keep bringing up those summer games? Summer ball means NOTHING! There was nobody in that summer AAU state tourny and most people are short handed and it don't really mean anything. I get sick of hearing it from you people. And why do you believe so stongly that no other 14th region team could come close to Lex Cath? What makes JBS so much better? Hazard beat a very good Madison Central team and a good Lafayette team on their home floor. (Madison Central is just as good as Lex Cath) It's this type of BS why people hate you guys. If you're so superior to all the mountain teams it will show by the end of the season, until then, just leave it be and watch.

Summer ball means nothing? That is a dumb statement. Hazard had all their players when we beat them this summer, so did Doss. But I guess it don't mean nothing, they weren't trying or something I'm sure? Madison Central is not as good as Lex. Cath.
How can you say that...They are both Ranked like 7th in the State
pickandroll Wrote:Summer ball means nothing? That is a dumb statement. Hazard had all their players when we beat them this summer, so did Doss. But I guess it don't mean nothing, they weren't trying or something I'm sure? Madison Central is not as good as Lex. Cath.

wow madison central is probably better that lex cath. and i really don't think that hazard or doss had all their players cause there is this little thing that jbs doesn't know much about football
allthewayhome Wrote:wow madison central is probably better that lex cath. and i really don't think that hazard or doss had all their players cause there is this little thing that jbs doesn't know much about football
lol very good point
Hicks didn't play summer ball with Hazard or did he?
Well I know he was on the KY all start team this summer so IDK
Benchwarmer Wrote:Hicks didn't play summer ball with Hazard or did he?

he and micheal also both play football so it would be really hard for them to play summer ball
Why wouldnt JBS know about Football???? lmao
RivalsKing Wrote:Why wouldnt JBS know about Football???? lmao

i have no idea why they wouldn't no much about that i guess we will never know
pickandroll Wrote:Summer ball means nothing? That is not a dumb statement. Hazard did not have all their players when we beat them this summer, so did Doss. But I guess it don't mean nothing, they weren't trying or something I'm sure? Madison Central is not as good as Lex. Cath.

You're right, Madison Central is not as good a Lex Cath. I would have to say their BETTER!!! Summer ball means very little and Hazard did not have all their players from what I've been told. Why don't you just wait and see who the best team is. You don't have to keep on and on about the past budtty. Chill out, you will get your chance to prove yourself right in the dead of WINTER BALL! If you're as good as you think it shouldn't be any problem for you to beat any of these low life 14th region teams. What will be your excuse when you get beat though? There is always something with you guys, that why me and everyone else in this area hates your guts. :redboxer:
kccfan Wrote:You're right, Madison Central is not as good a Lex Cath. I would have to say their BETTER!!! Summer ball means very little and Hazard did not have all their players from what I've been told. Why don't you just wait and see who the best team is. You don't have to keep on and on about the past budtty. Chill out, you will get your chance to prove yourself right in the dead of WINTER BALL! If you're as good as you think it shouldn't be any problem for you to beat any of these low life 14th region teams. What will be your excuse when you get beat though? There is always something with you guys, that why me and everyone else in this area hates your guts. :redboxer:

yeah I guess thats why we see KCC playing with teams like Mason County, right? wait, im sure you guys could KILL Mason County, and Lexington Catholic, and Trinity,i guess thats why we had you down by 18, and ended up beating you by 5? but you guys are good, ill give you that, i mean you have just lost 7 straight games, but youll still win state, im sure of it kcc fan, and saying that Madinson Central is better than Lexington Catholic, is pretty stupid, seriously, you must not know anything about basketball by saying that on account Catholic already beat them 66-59 AT MADISON CENTRAL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5