Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County @ #9 Bell County 10/02
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Bell County 4-1
Casey County 3-2
Bell County 42
Casey County 14

:Cheerlead
Bell by 40.
I seen state academic rankings and our Adminstration school district is in bad shape.. It's time for some of our Adminstrators to be fired.. I love rankings, because coaches have always been judged by win-loss record.. Now high school and districts are ranked by test scores.. We are not playing 500 ball with this Adminstration!!!
We need to close the center office and let Pineville center office take over our center office!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:I seen state academic rankings and our Adminstration school district is in bad shape.. It's time for some of our Adminstrators to be fired.. I love rankings, because coaches have always been judged by win-loss record.. Now high school and districts are ranked by test scores.. We are not playing 500 ball with this Adminstration!!!
We need to close the center office and let Pineville center office take over our center office!!

At least get rid of the Superintendent.
Amen
I would have thought this would have been a "Hot Thread" Confusederiously:
2 weeks early for a Hot Bell Co thread. The Hounds will be treeing on the MTN
Really, all the Hounds have done this year is tree and then piss down there leg..
Not close on log mtn in two weeks!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:I seen state academic rankings and our Adminstration school district is in bad shape.. It's time for some of our Adminstrators to be fired.. I love rankings, because coaches have always been judged by win-loss record.. Now high school and districts are ranked by test scores.. We are not playing 500 ball with this Adminstration!!!

Pineville has had to deal with the state trying to close all independents