Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why was the thread of Middlesboro/Harlan removed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what the heck is going on why was it removed? yall can talk about us when we losing but when we win a game suddenly it totally disappears , why the conspiracy?
I would think it was because of your fans arguing with each other. They had a blow up about who did what and talking about a player. So, no conspiracy, just Middlesboro posters can not handle winning either.
Same thing happend with the Middlesboro and Pineville thread
Xerxes Wrote:I would think it was because of your fans arguing with each other. They had a blow up about who did what and talking about a player. So, no conspiracy, just Middlesboro posters can not handle winning either.

Confusednicker:
It may have something to do with the fact that EVERY single Mboro thread started this year has been full of nothing but adults acting like they are 5 years old. It has by far been the biggest headache on the site this year.

To my surprise it is something different every single week.
And may I add......what keeps everyone coming back to read. Very entertaining .......if you like Jerry Springer.
Hey RunItUpTheGut, go ahead and delete my account. Done with this site anyway. Thanks.
Just for the record, I did NOT delete that thread. I tried to clean it up and leave it, but evidently someone thought it wasn't deserving to stay opened.

You can always start another thread.
I didn't like where this thread was heading so I made an executive decision and deleted it. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.:eyeroll:
Let's face it one person with several personalities ruin any positive things these kids have
She will be gone next year.
jim rome Wrote:I didn't like where this thread was heading so I made an executive decision and deleted it. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.:eyeroll:

:gtfo: of here.
Just from what I have read, it seems Bell being the first game for Middlesboro started a lot of this stuff because it is such a big rival and was way to much hype. Unreal.
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Hey RunItUpTheGut, go ahead and delete my account. Done with this site anyway. Thanks.

See ya bye.