Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best 3-Point Shooters in the 56th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the best 3-point shooters in the 56th district? Who's team has the most 3-point hitters? :notworthy
I would say Owsley County shoots very well from 3-point range. They have K. Combs who knocks them down all the time, along with T. Gilbert and C. Combs. They've got a pretty hot hand.

Lee shoots pretty good from 3-point range as well. I believe Estill has won a few games with their 3-point shot giving them the advantage.

Go Owsley! :Cheerlead
I think Owsley.
Courtney Jones and Angelia Anderson are very good shooters from Powell. Also Teia Brandenburg from Estill
Lee has a good shooter in the Bowling sisters, although the youngest is sometimes hesitant to shoot she drained 11 three's in Lee's Blue/White game. Another girl who comes off the bench is Adams, she hustles and is quite agressive on the floor. She seems to have a good shot.

Powell has a good all out player in the Tharpe girl. Anderson had a good shot last year, but haven't seen very outside shots as I did last year.

Owsley has a good shooter in Combs and Gilbert. If Combs is open, you better watch out and just go to the boards, cause it's most likely goin through. Or that's how it worked last year.

Haven't seen MUCH 3's from Estill, but heck I may have not paid much attention. haha... I know the pointguard ??Hall?? has a good shot, and Brandenburg I hear makes em.
on any given night anyone can hit from the 3 on any of these teams in this district. its the most predictible but most unpredictible when it comes to who does the scoring.