Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rankings for Week Ending 09/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1 A

1) Paintsville (8)
2) Beechwood (3)
3) Pikeville
4) Paris
5) Russellville
6) Campbellsville
7) Raceland
8) Hazard
9) Fairview
10) Bishop Brossart

2 A

1) Mayfield (7)
2) DeSales (4)
3) Owensboro Catholic
4) Danville
5) Christian Academy of Louisville
6) Murray
7) Leslie County
8) Lexington Christian
9) Newport Central Catholic
10) Lloyd Memorial

3 A

1) Belfry (7)
2) Boyle County (4)
3) Caldwell County*
3) Elizabethtown*

5) Central
6) Lexington Catholic
7) Paducah Tilghman
8) Adair County
9) Corbin*
9) Russell*
9) Bell County*

4A

1) Johnson Central (6)
2) South Warren (5)
3) Ashland Blazar
4) Franklin County
5) Spencer County
6) Hopkinsville
7) Scott
8) Shelby County
9) John Hardin
10) Collins*
10) Wayne County*

5 A

1) Bowling Green (9)
2) Pulaski County (2)
3) Owensboro
4) Southwestern*
4) Fern Creek*

6) North Laurel
7) Christian County
8) North Bullitt
9) South Oldham
10) Bullitt Central

6 A

1) Male (10)
2) Scott County (1)
3) Trinity
4) Simon Kenton
5) DuPont Manual
6) Ryle
7) St. Xavier*
7) Bryan Station*

9) Pleasure Ridge Park
10) McCracken County

Hart County, Knox Central, Greenup County, Ludlow, Muhlenberg County all getting some love this week.

Check this out EKU and see if there are any errors.

EKU is the only person who can, without aid of a talley sheet, check these totals out for error!
Confusednicker:
Here's my 3A

1. BOYLE CO.. Big wins
1a Belfry ...Big wins after this week I'm a little higher on Belfry
3. Central....Central crush I'll admit it 1 good win 1 good loss 1 bad loss
4. Caldwel Co....showing some love for win over PT
5. Lexington Cath .. 1 good win 1 good loss Ryle 1 bad loss JC
6. Bell Co... I would put them above LC but Boyle co loss hurts
7. Corbin... 3 Game losing streak should be out but Mayfield game gave me some hope
8. Paduchah Tilghman.... same deal every year talent no substance
9. Elizabethtown.... only quality win is N Hardin rest where pancakes
10. Russell... 2 decent wins one quality loss
Who is Johnson County and how in the hell is Hazard ranked ahead of Fairview?
The name "Hazard" sounds more menacing than Fairview.
FBALL Wrote:Who is Johnson County and how in the hell is Hazard ranked ahead of Fairview?

Okay, I edited Johnson County to Johnson County Central if that helps you identify it any better.

Hazard is ahead of Fairview because they got more votes to be there.
Actually it's just Johnson Central.

And the Hazard/Fairview question was rhetorical sarcasm. Noting the fact that Fairview blew them out when they played.
Okay, I edited it again just for you!!

Pulp Fiction called us Harlan County Central when we played over there so much, I just had to get a dig in on him! My answer was also rhetorical sarcasm, since I cannot help what team beat another....I just add up the scores and report. You know....like a good little girl.
I agree. Fairview thumped Hazard and LCA. Id have:

1. Beechwood
2. Paintsville
3. Pikeville
4. Raceland
5. Russellville
6. Paris
7. Fairview
8. Campbellsville
9. Hazard
10. Bishop Brossart
Lexington Christian in the top 10? Who votes for this lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I agree. Fairview thumped Hazard and LCA. Id have:

1. Beechwood
2. Paintsville
3. Pikeville
4. Raceland
5. Russellville
6. Paris
7. Fairview
8. Campbellsville
9. Hazard
10. Bishop Brossart

Hazard has improved since then and has kept winning despite injuries. Fairview lost 2 in a row and 1 was a running clock.
Plus hard to win with 4+ turnovers. I would like to watch a game now between the 2.
Gator95 Wrote:Lexington Christian in the top 10? Who votes for this lol

Hey corbin is too with two double diget losses to 2a teams. Go figure, more voters using their hearts instead of their minds.
Paintsville and Beechwood neck and neck for sure
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:The name "Hazard" sounds more menacing than Fairview.

it sure does lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I agree. Fairview thumped Hazard and LCA. Id have:

1. Beechwood
2. Paintsville
3. Pikeville
4. Raceland
5. Russellville
6. Paris
7. Fairview
8. Campbellsville
9. Hazard
10. Bishop Brossart

Why is Williamsburg not on your list? Smile
They are hovering at 11 for me. I think they are turning the corner. I think they will win their district though and possibly scratch out a win over Mboro though. They will be a top 10 team by the end of the regular season, imo.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard has improved since then and has kept winning despite injuries. Fairview lost 2 in a row and 1 was a running clock.
Plus hard to win with 4+ turnovers. I would like to watch a game now between the 2.

I would venture to say that most teams have improved. Hazard has not played the most difficult schedule since then.

Fact is Fairview beat them handily.
Belfry is way to high. Since I cant troll a Belfry thread till October 1st, ill dog them on this thread. They lose Friday by 30 to a team that does the dumbest pre game pump up you have ever seen. Almost kinda maybe sorta possibly wouldn't mind if belfry kicked there aces after seeing that video. If they don't beat those cheerleaders ill get the pleasure of dogging them though.
Belfry should be placed at 7 in 3a.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Belfry is way to high. Since I cant troll a Belfry thread till October 1st, ill dog them on this thread. They lose Friday by 30 to a team that does the dumbest pre game pump up you have ever seen. Almost kinda maybe sorta possibly wouldn't mind if belfry kicked there aces after seeing that video. If they don't beat those cheerleaders ill get the pleasure of dogging them though.

Haka... Haka...I'll "haka" loogie at em if they start smackin' their thighs and squatting at me
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Haka... Haka...I'll "haka" loogie at em if they start smackin' their thighs and squatting at me

I didn't understand a word they said. They didn't sound like they where from around here. I though they where Knights, but that sounded more like a native American chant to me.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I didn't understand a word they said. They didn't sound like they where from around here. I though they where Knights, but that sounded more like a native American chant to me.

That West Virginia twang makes it kind of tough

Fairly sure it is German
killbilly usmc Wrote:I didn't understand a word they said. They didn't sound like they where from around here. I though they where Knights, but that sounded more like a native American chant to me.

I posted the origin of their little ditty in the prediction thread.
l give yall the pleasure of the classified official unofficiall killbilly usmc top 10 in 3a rankings. Bluegrass rivals is welcome to publish these for a nominal kickback.

1 Boyle County
2 Central
3 Lexington Catholic
4 Elizabethtown (due to being unbeaten, and Tilghman qb being out)
5 Paducah Tilghman (will rise alittle when qb comes back)
6 Caldwell County (I know they beat Tilghman, but it was without qb, and barely snuck by)
7 Belfry (here due to east being weak as pond creek water)
8 Corbin (will pass Belfry when get back at 100 %)
9 and beyond doesn't make much difference as 1 of previous 8 wins title
FBALL Wrote:I would venture to say that most teams have improved. Hazard has not played the most difficult schedule since then.

Fact is Fairview beat them handily.

Hazards schedule has been pretty fair.. Yes Fairview beat them handily and should with 4 INTs and fumble. Put these two teams together again and I'd bet it be a different out come..
killbilly usmc Wrote:Belfry is way to high. Since I cant troll a Belfry thread till October 1st, ill dog them on this thread. They lose Friday by 30 to a team that does the dumbest pre game pump up you have ever seen. Almost kinda maybe sorta possibly wouldn't mind if belfry kicked there aces after seeing that video. If they don't beat those cheerleaders ill get the pleasure of dogging them though.

You lose a bet?
Objective Wrote:Here's my 3A

1. BOYLE CO.. Big wins
1a Belfry ...Big wins after this week I'm a little higher on Belfry
3. Central....Central crush I'll admit it 1 good win 1 good loss 1 bad loss
4. Caldwel Co....showing some love for win over PT
5. Lexington Cath .. 1 good win 1 good loss Ryle 1 bad loss JC
6. Bell Co... I would put them above LC but Boyle co loss hurts
7. Corbin... 3 Game losing streak should be out but Mayfield game gave me some hope
8. Paduchah Tilghman.... same deal every year talent no substance
9. Elizabethtown.... only quality win is N Hardin rest where pancakes
10. Russell... 2 decent wins one quality loss
Lol... No Belfry in your top ten huh? That's funny!
Cardinals ride Wrote:Lol... No Belfry in your top ten huh? That's funny!

If you look again I have them at 1a .....first time I've moved them up from 2 to 1a
killbilly usmc Wrote:Belfry should be placed at 7 in 3a.

Jesus, call the nut house..
Objective Wrote:If you look again I have them at 1a .....first time I've moved them up from 2 to 1a

Total oversight on my part!! I was like really not even a top ten team?? Lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:They are hovering at 11 for me. I think they are turning the corner. I think they will win their district though and possibly scratch out a win over Mboro though. They will be a top 10 team by the end of the regular season, imo.

seems like you'd respect them by now.they might beat you again this year Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2