Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. vs Sheldon Clark 1/4/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about this one.

LC by 10
LC by 9.
Lady Dawgs have been playing really well so I say LC by 15
LC by 8
LC by 10
LC by 13
Lawrence Co. by 12
It should be a good game to watch. But I think that the speed and physical play of Lawrence County will be too much for the Lady Cards.

Lawrence County by 14.
Dawgs should have this one after all we are on home turf.
i will go with the dawgs....they are playing really tough and held up with us strong in first half and beat JC and PHS....they should have this one by at least 10
I'll say LC by 15. Especially is Chaffins is with it.
eagle2fan Wrote:I'll say LC by 15. Especially is Chaffins is with it.
Seems like Chaffins has a fan
B-BallMOM Wrote:Seems like Chaffins has a fan

seems like someone doesnt like Chaffins or Frazier too much.
ruderic1 Wrote:seems like someone doesnt like Chaffins or Frazier too much.
Never said a word bout Frazier....or Chaffins as a matter of fact. Just said seemed like you liked her, that is in no way saying that I don't like anyone....as I have said before I like everyone just have my own opinion. I think Bowens is the best player on the team but again that is just me.
B-BallMOM Wrote:Never said a word bout Frazier....or Chaffins as a matter of fact. Just said seemed like you liked her, that is in no way saying that I don't like anyone....as I have said before I like everyone just have my own opinion. I think Bowens is the best player on the team but again that is just me.

wow...
ruderic1 Wrote:wow...
LOL
LC by 12
Guess we will have to wait on this one since its been cancelled.
bballmama Wrote:Guess we will have to wait on this one since its been cancelled.

So why was this game cancelled?
I don't know any details was just told it was cancelled.
Coach Harless is taking his Vangoes group to perform at halftime of the womens UK game. There will also be some players attending this, so the game will be rescheduled at a different time.
We cancel more games here at lawrence County than any place in the USA
sounds like they didn't won't to play the new,wild, crazy & winning Lady Dawgs