Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County at Breathitt county 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After suffering loss to Powell County, The Engineers travel to Jackson to take on the Breathitt Bobcats Next Friday.

Estill County comes in at 3-3 averaging 37 points per game and 393 rush yards a game.

Breathitt County comes in at 1-4 averaging 26 points a game and 157 rush yards a game (coming into last night's game with Knott Central)
If Estill County comes to play like they did against Powell County, it will be a game like Breathitt and KCC, If Estill County that comes to play that's won those 3 games then it could be a slobber knocker.

Engineers have not beat Breathitt since 1988.
This is gonna be a interesting game it's the second week of district play can estill put it back on track or will the bobcatts out another under their belts
bobcats have no depth most players go both ways is estill can get running game going and keep bobcats d on field they will probably be able to donate late like letcher did. Should be a good game
Engineers bounce back for 7 point win
Picking Estill in this one, after a tough loss last week they will get back on track and find a win on the road. The running game will take a toll on the weak depth of Breathitt. Estill 42-28, close one until the end.
I got to go with Estill County in this one. :HitWall:

Estill County 35
Breathitt County 28
I'm gonna go with the cats in this one.
Breathitt 35
Estill 28
Simple to me....win up front and stop the run and the Cats win. Let people continue to run over them and they lose. It will be interesting.
I'm taking Estill in a high scoring game. 45-40
Estill County - 41

Breathitt County - 28
I 'll take estill 41-34. I think estill will be able to wear the Bobcat defense that has no depth down in 4th quarter
Breathitt 28 to 27
A couple of weeks ago, I would have picked the Engineers by 2 touchdowns, but after their performance at Powell County, I like the Bobcats in this game. I don't mean this in the wrong way, but if the Engineers were beat by Powell, why couldn't Breathitt beat them at home. Also, I feel like the Bobcats showed a lot of fight last week, after going down 12-0 at Knott County, then reeling off 42 unanswered points in the first half, to put the game out of reach. The Bobcats have a lot of confidence coming off their first win of the season, while Estill we be looking to bounce back from an unexpected loss. This game could go either way, but the best player on the field will be Collins, and the way he has been playing of late, I can't pick against him, or the Bobcats. Breathitt wins 42-35. Good luck to both teams.
If Estill comes to play like they did against Magoffin and Frankfort it will be a shootout if they don't then it will be a long, long night for the Engineers.