Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle at Wayne Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going with a huge upset in this one.
Rockets will right the problems and get first dist win
I think Wayne County is the better team. I have seen them play twice this year. I have not seen Rockcastle play this year. :popcorn:

Wayne County 42
Rockcastle County 21
Wayne County 42-21
The Rock wears out in 4th quarter they only play the same kids on offense n defense they have talent on the bench so all i will say about that
Wayne by 14
Wayne just too much for the rockets. .
WC 28
RC 13
Hopeing for a good one. Wayne is good! These two played each other tough last season and both return almost every one. A win for Rock would be Hugh. Hopefully we can pull it out and both teams have a injury free game.
Not Even Close....
Only the second home game of the season for the Cardinals and I anticipate some excitement in Monticello with homecoming festivities. This was a nice game last with the difference being the Cardinals fronts were stronger.

IMO it's the same this year. Cardinals stay away from mental mistakes and take care of the football they will come out with W.
We did play tough last year and many felt we should have won, so we are coming in not scared and expecting to win.

I guess we plan on ruining homecoming for Wayne
Wayne County won 28-14 at Rockcastle County last season in the final game of the regular season, but this year the stakes are much higher, as the winner of this one is assured of at least the two seed I would think. Rock has played a tough schedule and has a nice team, but Wayne County at home will be a favorite. Should be a good hard-fought game, but I like the Cards in this one. Rock was preseason ranked ahead of the Cards both preseason polls, so both teams will be hungry for a win.
We sit at 1-4

If we lose we will be 1-5 with Knox still to play. if we lose that game we will have 6 loses.

Putting us at 4-6 for the season.

We will beat Clay, Russell Co and Lincoln.

who is predicted to be the 1 and 2 seed in other dist?
Wayne
Wayne 48 Rockcastle 24
former Wrote:We sit at 1-4

If we lose we will be 1-5 with Knox still to play. if we lose that game we will have 6 loses.

Putting us at 4-6 for the season.

We will beat Clay, Russell Co and Lincoln.

who is predicted to be the 1 and 2 seed in other dist?

IMO mercer will win the other district. East Jess or Taylor will be the #2.
Wayne has some big kids . dont know the speed but the rock is the smaller team again
Wayne is much better than I originally thought. They win going away.
Wayne County has me thinking also. :joystick::joystick::joystick:
Wayne County - 34

Rockcastle County - 22
Wayne 42 to 27
Good bunch of boys at Rock, don't know any of the boys from Wayne. I'm sure good bunch as well though. Rock having a hard time getting it going. Wayne is getting better each game sounds like. Rock needs this one really bad but won't get it done. Home field and Uncle Mo wins this one. Sorry Rock!!
Does Wayne have turf or natural
rustyankle Wrote:Does Wayne have turf or natural

haven't been there since my senior year 2008. but I think its still grass. Pretty nice field from what i remember
Wayne in a close one!! Wayne Co. 28 Rock 21
Grass. Should be decent game but Wayne wins at the end by 12
mother nature turned the water on.
Rock has played a tougher sched and will win due to it

Why don't Wayne play both Pulaski schools and Somerset since they are so close
former Wrote:Rock has played a tougher sched and will win due to it

Why don't Wayne play both Pulaski schools and Somerset since they are so close

Here we go again....who on Rockcastles schedule would beat Bell County or Madison Central besides Pulaski? I'd say they were very similar. Why must you do this every year?
Rock by a field goal
the weather makes this a run game Wayne big 42-6
Pages: 1 2