Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central @ Paintsville 10-1-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts everybody?
Going to be a test for us going up against kash id love to see us go down there an get a win id say We gotta have our heads up and play sharp i like to see us win
Pc 28
Painstville 21
as much as i hate to say it. i think paintsville gets the win here man. it will defiantly be the best team we've payed so far. i dont know if thy're quite ready yet. but if we wanna come away with the win next week we gotta play better ball than we have in any game so far. no room for mistakes at all..
Can a mod change the date to 10-1-15.

A Thursday night showcase.

This will be a tough, tough football game. I'm pretty excited for it.
Paintsville keep the winning streak alive sorry pike county central. :popcorn:

Paintsville 42
Pike County Central 14
Paintsville by 16
Paintsville names the score!
Paintsvilke ALOT
PCC a little

Paintsville is on a mission but hasnt really been tested since Pikeville. Idk what is going on at LCA, they looked great out of the gate but that horse has thrown a shoe or somethin. I like Paintsville by 3-4 TDs.
Gonna be a great game, looking forward to it. Im gonna guess Paintsville 10..
Let's break out the strength of schedule experts and the rest of the crew that can't handle Paintsville being number 1 in class A
TigerBlues Wrote:Let's break out the strength of schedule experts and the rest of the crew that can't handle Paintsville being number 1 in class A

Oh no!!!! Someone hacked TB's computer and is trying to make him look like a whiner!!!:biggrin::igiveup:

And it doesn't take an expert to figure out you can't combine Frankfort, Williamsburg and Bourbon Co. and have a decent team!!!:ChairHit:
Paintsville probaly get the win but i think its going to be a better game than people think
jetpilot Wrote:Oh no!!!! Someone hacked TB's computer and is trying to make him look like a whiner!!!:biggrin::igiveup:

And it doesn't take an expert to figure out you can't combine Frankfort, Williamsburg and Bourbon Co. and have a decent team!!!:ChairHit:

You forgot Pikeville Jetpilot.....I think I read this right. Confusednicker:
Kash and the Tigers are going to be hard to stop. PC keeps it interesting though.

PC 26
Paintsville 34
Picking Paintsville by only 6 .
Paintsville 42
PCC 21
Hawks 28-14
Paintsville 45

Pike Co Central 18

Too much Tigers in this one
And I am picking Paintsville by 21 in this one...
Very pleasant forecast, fall festival atmosphere for a back drop, a solid high school football game, sounds like a "can't miss ticket." Get on it!
Paintsville wins but Pike Central can sling it around, going to be a good game TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:Oh no!!!! Someone hacked TB's computer and is trying to make him look like a whiner!!!:biggrin::igiveup:

That's why the pilots team took a dive to avoid the thrashing Williamsburg would have gave them the last two years. That is the only reason you can explain Pikeville losing to teams that the computers had them as clear cut favorites to beat.
E's Army Wrote:That's why the pilots team took a dive to avoid the thrashing Williamsburg would have gave them the last two years. That is the only reason you can explain Pikeville losing to teams that the computers had them as clear cut favorites to beat.

Just so you know, me and TB are good buddies on here do this kind of thing all the time...:HitWall:
jetpilot Wrote:Just so you know, me and TB are good buddies on here do this kind of thing all the time...:HitWall:

Absolutely correct :1:
delete
Paintsville has answered every challenge thrown at them this season and I believe they have earned their number 1 ranking. Paintsville rolls in this one.

Paintsville 45
PCC. 13
Orange Blaze Wrote:Paintsville has answered every challenge thrown at them this season and I believe they have earned their number 1 ranking. Paintsville rolls in this one.

Paintsville 45
PCC. 13

Thanks OB ! Paintsville hasn't beaten Raceland in 20 years so you guys are number 1 until they do. Best to you guys this Friday, got a great program up there :1:
I think the last time Paintsville beat us was in 2005 but Paintsville has also been significantly down during that 10 year span while Raceland has been up. The game this year should be the best one between these old rivals that we have seen in a long time.
What are the odds....

Paintsville is playing @ home on Apple Day Thursday night against a team that just so happens to have CENTRAL in their name & has a Bird as their mascot.
Brings back good fall memories for me!
I saw this is billed as the Apple Bowl !
Pages: 1 2 3 4