Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County 64 Clay County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to Wayne.
The sound of basketballs bouncing is getting much louder in Manchester.
a real nail biter Confusednicker:
One step forward, two steps back.
Thought this one would be much closer.
Went as expected. Wayne County is a very good football team. People just do not want to give them credit.
Knox and Wayne in the regional finals
Wayne County is a good team only going to get better. :Clap:
With us graduating the kids we are, I don't see it getting much better next season.
Madness Wrote:Went as expected. Wayne County is a very good football team. People just do not want to give them credit.

I always give them credit. they will make a run in the playoffs.
man on man Wayne is good but Clay is real bad. Whoever they beat must be real real bad. Sorry to my Clay Co. friends but no way with the kids you all have should this be happening!
Thump thump thump. Balls bouncing on hardwood
Didn't have anyone that could make a throw, or catch a pass. Can't run wildcat when your opponent had all week to scout for it. Actually CC can't run or throw at this point but the line is young, unfortunately we do lose our best three skill players next season. Got a chance to beat Russell though, should be a pretty even matchup.
Only my second trip to Clay, but I am extremely envious of the tailgating on the sideline. Man I wish we had that at Jewell Field. Not envious of the players in the homecoming queen lineup. Glad our guys don't participate. There is no way on Earth a teenage boy could get his mind back on the game after that.

The Cardinal line played very well early which set the tempo of the game. Then the defense was extremely well prepared for the Tigers and didn't allow them to get any confidence.
The Eagle has landed Wrote:man on man Wayne is good but Clay is real bad. Whoever they beat must be real real bad. Sorry to my Clay Co. friends but no way with the kids you all have should this be happening!

I agree, There are athletes at Clay County. I can't believe we didn't get Bert Browne or a more experienced coach.
Clay Co. Is really struggling this year.