Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers needed for Bath County's Aaron Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bath County JR guard Aaron Williams was critically injured in a car accident on Saturday evening on his way to pickup his date for the homecoming dance. The quick actions of those on the scene to pull him from the wreck as it caught fire saved his life. He is at UK with severe trauma and he and his family need all the prayers they can get.
Prayers from the Shelby Valley community
Praying for a speedy recovery!
Prayers from Clay Co.
Prayers from Laurel county.
Prayers from fatpat and Patriot nation
Praying for the boy!
Prayers from Russell-Flatwoods area.
Prayers from the Black Bear Nation! Please keep us updated.
Prayers from Hazard.
Prayers from Prestonsburg.
Prayers from Corbin,Leslie County,North Laurel and Williamsburg Nation. Any updates
Prayers from the Briar Jumper Nation. We all pray for a speedy recovery.
Prayers from the mountains!!!
Williams has been responding to commands and is showing dramatic improvement. He will be moving to Cardinal Hill soon but the road to recovery will be a long and emotional roller coaster ride. Keep the prayers coming.
Thank you for updating us. Please keep us posted as to his progress.

Tragedies like this sure makes you slow down, and realize what is really important.
Prayin from Pike county!! please let us know what happens!!
That's great news Wildcat Nation!! Keep the updates coming!! Continuing to pray for Aaron!
I have an special update on Aaron Williams. All I can say is if you don't believe God, prayer, and miracles then you need to read up on his story. Not only has he survived the trauma of the crash he is healing incredibly. WKYT has the story from Friday night where Aaron was able to attend the Bath County Wildcat Bash to kick off the basketball season less than 2 months after the accident. He is already able to stand, walk, talk, and is on his phone snapping and texting like any other teenager. He is scheduled to come home this week from Cardinal Hill. If any of you have seen the car in person, on TV, or on social media then you know what kind of miracle this is.
Great news I wish the kid a full recovery.
Prayers work, now lets give praise.