Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott Walker Drops Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally, somebody drops out that isn't going to win. When will the others that have no chance do the same?

On Walker, he said the only focus going forward should be derailing Trump.
Is he really that worried that his good ole boy system will be shut down? Why bring it up other than the fact your numbers suck after they were so good? Polls showing less than 1%. Why? Because your are not likeable. Just another establishment douche that Republicans are sick of.

What say you? Whos next to drop out?

Could it be Carson at the demand of jihadi's all over this country? Confusednicker:

I think your lower tier people start caving next like Pataki and Kasich.
I wouldn't be surprised if Pataki goes next. I'm glad to see he's not picking up numbers - he is that fiscal conservative/social liberal mold that is supposed to be the most popular amongst Americans.

Hopefully Kasich will go as well. I had high hopes for him given how popular he is in Ohio, but he has run his campaign IMO very similar to Jeb Bush in that he is more concerned about appealing to the center and not to the right.

Ted Cruz said it best that our next President needs to be "a fiscal conservative, and a social conservative."