Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: So what did everyone get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Share some of your gifts everbody!
I must have been bad. I got nothing....
Pink IPod Nano, JBL speakers for it, Apple laptop, Guitar Hero I and II and a wireless guitar, ping pong table, some CDs, DVDs, perfume, and a few more things
Me, jewelry... hubby... football jersey's and Cowboys stuff, the kids... OMG let's see......A PS3, youngest had to have a pair of monster shocks... $150.00... that would buy me 5 pair of shoes!! LOL.... Both got gold chains with NFL charms, AE, Hollister, and Areopostale clothes, money, and a few other things.... too many to list!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Me, jewelry... hubby... football jersey's and Cowboys stuff, the kids... OMG let's see......A PS3, youngest had to have a pair of monster shocks... $150.00... that would buy me 5 pair of shoes!! LOL.... Both got gold chains with NFL charms, AE, Hollister, and Areopostale clothes, money, and a few other things.... too many to list!!!

Would you like to adopt me? Hell I must have been really bad. I didn't even get a lump of coal or a bundle of switches.
AAWWW.... poor midee... what's your addy hon... I will send that lump of coal out today!!! Smile...
LMAO!!!1
I got a couple of DVD's, some clothes, money, and best of all...a ticket to the Music City Bowl!!!

and not to mention all of my hospital bills paid for!
DVD rack, new DVDs, Devil May Cry 3 pack, Candy, Sweatpants, and a new Bible
Wii, Bedliner for my truck, Lots of clothes, cologne, money
Banjo (start lessons next week), new Mossburg 12 gauge turkey gun, DVD's, Notre Dame tobogan (sp.), Notre Dame shirt, ND sweatshirt, clothes
Acer Laptop, Silver Hoops, Lots Of Lotion From Bath And Body Works, Money, A Sweater, A Shirt, And WORST Of All A FREAKING Powell County Hoodie!!!!!
I got a leather jacket, tires and saddlebags for my motorcycle, under armour hunting gloves, fishing pole, a knife, a gift card so I can light up my bike, some money, a few other things, and best of all, I got to spend time with family.

My mother got my father the Deal or No Deal game for a small present, we played it the other night, and it was so much fun.
BC75 Wrote:My mother got my father the Deal or No Deal game for a small present, we played it the other night, and it was so much fun.

My grand-Mother-in-law got it for my youngest son. They all played it Christmas day and had a ball with it.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:And WORST Of All A FREAKING Powell County Hoodie!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahah.......Smile

Great gift from someone.
Midee1 Wrote:Hahahahahahahahahahah.......Smile

Great gift from someone.

NOT A Great Gift From Someone....I Figured What Better Place To Wear It Then To Work...Well After Work I Stopped To Rent Movies And Some Guy Was Coming Out Of The Store And He Said....Woooooo Powell County Girl....GRRRRRRRRRRR
Let's see....from my family I got a Aeropostals hoodie, money, Abercrombie purfume, Abercrombie and AE gift cards, fleece pj pants, windshield wipers that I needed desperately and cowboy boots.

From my baby, a hoodie from Hollister, a full-paid trip to Gatlinburg, tickets for the Montgomery Gentry concert on New Years, a knife, a shirt from American Eagle, gloves, scarf and hat and a ton more!
I got clothes , jewerly, and some of my textbooks bought for next semester
4G Silver Ipod Nano, Guitar Hero 2, American Eagle shirts, UK shirts... and for my birthday yesterday I got some black and gold Shox.
Somerset_Football Wrote:4G Silver Ipod Nano, Guitar Hero 2, American Eagle shirts, UK shirts... and for my birthday yesterday I got some black and gold Shox.

AAHHHH..... those are the $150.00 monster shox.... got my youngin a pair for Christmas... LOL...they are SHARP!!!
Laptop, Scarface and Bully playstation games, clothes, Rocky collectors edition, Invincible, Hoosiers, Playmakers and Prison Break Series DVD's, Cologne and money.
Black Ipod...portable DVD player..7 or 8 DVD's...sirius radio for my car...abuncha clothes...shoes...money and gift cards.
360,gears of war,obilivon,year of box live, wireless headset, some shirts and hoodies from AE, Heelys which are awesome,and a gas card
bought my wife a Chrysler 300 she got me a dell laptop
New tv, fossil watch some clothes and a couple gift cards! But best of all got to spend time with my family and my girl!
The Fan Wrote:bought my wife a Chrysler 300 she got me a dell laptop

Good luck with that laptop cause dude, gettin a dell sucks.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Good luck with that laptop cause dude, gettin a dell sucks.
I disagree i LOVE mine!!!
You will for a while, then comes the spyware and pop ups, unless you wanna buy some software for $30.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:You will for a while, then comes the spyware and pop ups, unless you wanna buy some software for $30.

That comes up with every computer from just surfing the net. My suggestion to anyone is to get an anti spyware program and a pop up blocker. It's not just limited to a Dell computer.