Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Here we go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They said that celebration of homosexuality wouldn't eventually lead to pedophiles, etc. being celebrated. This article was released by the liberal website salon.com.

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_ped...socialflow
WideRight05 Wrote:They said that celebration of homosexuality wouldn't eventually lead to pedophiles, etc. being celebrated. This article was released by the liberal website salon.com.

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_ped...socialflow

I could barely make myself give your source a cursory touch and go. But, I still saw enough to turn my stomach. The slide into the abyss for the US is unfortunately, far from over. Morally, things will get only get much worse until we voters regain our consciences and our common sense. As I have been saying, America left the path when we accepted the practice of infanticide. Repealing DADT and legalizing dope were merely the next manifestations of our decline, and worse things are on the immediate horizon.

And BTW, the speed of the coming horrors will become breathtaking, rather than plodding along at the pace to which we've become accustomed.
What a country we have become under Obama. Pedophiles write about their sick, twisted fantasies in the full light of day and an the son of a jihadist supporter pockets thousands of dollars for his college fund simply for disassembling an old Radio Shack clock to scare his classmates.
When is enough going to be enough?

What has to happen in order for everyone to finally say screw this sick world?
And I thought THIS was as low as it could go, now we have a new hashtag #shoutyourabortion, which is being used to encourage "brave women" to describe their abortion experience in protest of the house passing the bill to defund parenthood.
How do you fight back? Well, you can't bring a pen, or a prayer book, to oppose murderers and murderesses and expect to prevail. Was Scott Roeder wrong for shooting Killer Tiller? At least many lives of babies were saved. How many are being saved by other means? Just a thought for discussion.