Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott 44 Betsy Layne 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wowza!! What a finish by our Pats baby. Nitro Nick aka Woo took care of business.

3-1 (Don't think playing that semi pro team should count). Here we come Bobcats. BoPo is ordering more gunpowder and taters.

I tried to warn the Betsy Laynians about the cannon last week. We had fainting goats and fans. Double Wowza!!

[Image: 8jH9aGW.gif]

[Image: c33G5Ur.png]

More mash taters please!
That was one heck of a game both ways. Goal line stands, big plays, fake punts, etc. It was definitely fun to watch.
[Image: rdy78.jpg][Image: rdybk.jpg] Wowza! Time for tater awards! Nitro Nick Woo Johnson with catch of the year so far,looked like an all out air raid with receivers flying everywhere as time was running out and caught it at the goal line,shabab! Tackett for ole Betsy was like a hot potato on the field! Props to Tackett and the concessions! Pats be rollin! More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: rdy78.jpg][Image: rdybk.jpg] Wowza! Time for tater awards! Nitro Nick Woo Johnson with catch of the year so far,looked like an all out air raid with receivers flying everywhere as time was running out and caught it at the goal line,shabab! Tackett for ole Betsy was like a hot potato on the field! Props to Tackett and the concessions! Pats be rollin! More mash taters please!!!

This guy can link anything in the free world to "taters" LOL
[Image: re2e9.jpg] Triple wowza! Ole Fatpat wants to send an apology to the Betsy Lane maintenance crew for the bleacher damage after Johnson caught the touchdown! Patriot Nation went into tater mode and like to tore down the bleachers! Ole Fatpat can't jump too high but when my weight shifted from the Patriot stampede,well....you see the results! Back home now for another Bobcat adventure! I believe! More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: re2e9.jpg] triple wowza! Ole fatpat wants to send an apology to the betsy lane maintenance crew for the bleacher damage after johnson caught the touchdown! Patriot nation went into tater mode and like to tore down the bleachers! Ole fatpat can't jump too high but when my weight shifted from the patriot stampede,well....you see the results! Back home now for another bobcat adventure! I believe! More mash taters please!!!

wtf!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: rdy78.jpg][Image: rdybk.jpg] Wowza! Time for tater awards! Nitro Nick Woo Johnson with catch of the year so far,looked like an all out air raid with receivers flying everywhere as time was running out and caught it at the goal line,shabab! Tackett for ole Betsy was like a hot potato on the field! Props to Tackett and the concessions! Pats be rollin! More mash taters please!!!
How cute. You're a SWEETIE!!!:yum:
Bucwheat Wrote:How cute. You're a SWEETIE!!!:yum:

There will be none of this behavior on my watch. Thin is not a dating site. If you want to flirt you will have to do it else where. Last warning. Thank you for your cooperation. :dontthink
jim rome Wrote:There will be none of this behavior on my watch. Thin is not a dating site. If you want to flirt you will have to do it else where. Last warning. Thank you for your cooperation. :dontthink

Who is this fool?:thatsfunn
jim rome Wrote:There will be none of this behavior on my watch. Thin is not a dating site. If you want to flirt you will have to do it else where. Last warning. Thank you for your cooperation. :dontthink
I don't think your avatar or tone is very appropriate for this site, so take your crap some where else.