Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd V.S. Sheldon Clark 12/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do u think will win this game in the letcher central tourney??
Sheldon Clark by 6
Sheldon Clark 79
South Floyd 72
I think that South Floyd will win this one
Sheldon Clark by 6
South Floyd by 10, there not a great team this year but there better than Sheldon Clark for sure.
SC with the win.
I am going with South Floyd
SF by 6pts 73-67!!
someone give me some stats on this South Floyd team because i really dont know much about them...But i will say if they have any talent then they will win this game.
Im Goin 2 Go With Sf
im goin with SC by 2
Ill take Sf by 8.
South Floyd by 17...Coming out HOTT!!!
White Mike Wrote:South Floyd by 17...Coming out HOTT!!!

I guess ill have to go with SF because Kyle Brown is my nephew but i say if there playin good and ethan is playin they will probably win if they dont goof off so South Floyd by 18
Sheldon Clark by 3.
South Floyd
South Floyd by 11. To much offense!
SF has too mant 3 point threats...If South Floyd is hittin then they will win by 20+ if not then by 5+
braves_fan_10 Wrote:someone give me some stats on this South Floyd team because i really dont know much about them...But i will say if they have any talent then they will win this game.

I have to agree with you on this one..
braves_fan_10 Wrote:someone give me some stats on this South Floyd team because i really dont know much about them...But i will say if they have any talent then they will win this game.
I don't know exact stats but Ethan Johnson can put up alot of points in a lot of different ways...Lyle Johnson I'd say averages around 20 a game and can shoot outside as well as penatrate...Wes Akers shoots from deep and if he gets hott you have to guard him as soon as he walks on the floor! Adam Slone averages around 12 a game he likes to go strong to the hole...Kyle Brown averages just around 5 a game but he gets a lot of rebounds...They have a weak bench but the bench does play their role
White Mike Wrote:I don't know exact stats but Ethan Johnson can put up alot of points in a lot of different ways...Lyle Johnson I'd say averages around 20 a game and can shoot outside as well as penatrate...Wes Akers shoots from deep and if he gets hott you have to guard him as soon as he walks on the floor! Adam Slone averages around 12 a game he likes to go strong to the hole...Kyle Brown averages just around 5 a game but he gets a lot of rebounds...They have a weak bench but the bench does play their role
Game Over for the Cards then.
no not game over for the cards adam slone is not averaging 12 points a game he may be avg 12 assist but not points but the rest is pretty accurate
SF by 6+
Cookie Crisp Wrote:no not game over for the cards adam slone is not averaging 12 points a game he may be avg 12 assist but not points but the rest is pretty accurate
I'm sorry.. like I said i didn't know exact stats...How many points is he averaging?...
he's averagin around 8 a game but i mean he has a few good games this year
Thanks
your welcome white mike
I wonder if this game is over yet
It is sheldon Clark won i dont know what the score was but i know Brady horn led them in scoring. One of the players from Sc called me on their way home. I forgot the score though.
Pages: 1 2