Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central 47 Berea 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice win for Raiders, and yes I found the field after a while. lol :Thumbs:
Big Shout out for Raider player and Coach Gary Galloway who is filling in for Coach Bozeman while he recovers. Best of luck and keep up the good work.
Way to go Raiders!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Nice win for Raiders, and yes I found the field after a while. lol :Thumbs:

How many fields did you go to before you found the right one? lol
pjdoug Wrote:How many fields did you go to before you found the right one? lol

I went straight to field. Some McCreary fans were not so lucky. They went to old field by school and Madison Southern's Field. I would not admit it if I had got lost.Confusednicker:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I went straight to field. Some McCreary fans were not so lucky. They went to old field by school and Madison Southern's Field. I would not admit it if I had got lost.Confusednicker:

Madison Southern's field is easy to find ain't it? unless you're trying to find it Confusednicker:
If they would have got on BGR they would have known better.
Brandon Troxell, rushed for 270 yds and 5 Td's. Great Game. Keep it up.
Cellking Wrote:Big Shout out for Raider player and Coach Gary Galloway who is filling in for Coach Bozeman while he recovers. Best of luck and keep up the good work.

How long is Coach Bozeman out?? Is Galloway in charge while he is out??
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Brandon Troxell, rushed for 270 yds and 5 Td's. Great Game. Keep it up.

Is that a school record for rushing yards?
E's Army Wrote:Is that a school record for rushing yards?

No in a game in 2007 Aaron Watts rushed for 420 yds against Williamsburg. He finished game with 601 all purpose yds in that game. It is not school recors on Td's scored in a game Watts holds that record as well 6 against Allen Central. This is a huge game for Troxell I think he had 190 in another game. Good Job young man. Go Raiders.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
TongueirateSho