Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paris 63 Middlesboro 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All I can say is try to play the game and have some fun.
Didn't expect it to be this bad. It was abysmal.
Congrats to Paris. 1A beware of Paris.
Yikes, problems and many of them. I agree Paris may be a factor again.
It is so bad there I hate to post. What has happened?
Good lord, What has happened to District 7 in 2A? District 8 must've ended their programs last year or something lol
Danville is alive and well, thanks.
Long year for the Jackets. They just to keep working and things will get better
Gitback Coach Wrote:Danville is alive and well, thanks.

Oh yes, how could I ever forget the almighty Danville
Danville has proved they are a force. They will win region.

With the players hurt last night for us, hard to compete.
Fire Frazier! That will solve all the problems.
We have to pull this together and play one at a time. Harlan next week. We have to play for a win and get this other stuff behind us. I do think we can play with them. Let's work
Holy smackdown Batman!
:yikes:
NextGeneration Wrote:Danville has proved they are a force. They will win region.

With the players hurt last night for us, hard to compete.

You people seem to forget the team that won region just last year only lost 3 starters. Only 2 played both ways & one didnt even play in the region championship because he broke his leg.
Danville has way to much speed. New offense to suit it. Could be a good game, still a long way till that point and anything can happen.
And that's all I need . . . This paddle-ball, this lamp and this remote control . . . And that's ALL! Oh, wait, I need this.
I guess it's called KARMA!!! We should had never got rid of Frazier! This is why our sports suck.
Middlesboro pulls a win out this week