Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie Co. 33 South Laurel 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leslie had to shake off the rust of the bye week early as South moved the ball well in the first half. But Leslie came out in the second half and really started laying some huge shots and flying around and took care of business. Good to get a win on the road after the bye week. Alot of little things to work on before getting in to District.
Congrats to Eagles. They are putting together a very nice season.
South may be showing improvement .
Sounded liked a hard fought game on the radio. Congratulations Leslie County on win. :Cheerlead
go eagles
I am feeling better about my cardinals. Just gonna take awhile.
Is beating South a good measuring stick for your team? Not just Leslie Co., but for any team? Just asking?
no
well depends on what your measuring i guess.
Wasn't sure South could even be competitive this year after watching the Rockcastle game. But after the last two weeks and the improvement, I think they could make a game in three of the last five on the schedule.
Whitley, Southwestern, Pulaski, Lincoln is souths next 4 games. Tough 4 weeks for South. clay in the final game
ky playmaker Wrote:Whitley, Southwestern, Pulaski, Lincoln is souths next 4 games. Tough 4 weeks for South. clay in the final game

Could be competitive in the Whitley, Lincoln and Clay games. The Southwestern and Pulaski games will be ugly. They have to limit the turnovers to be able to stay in the other three or those will get out of hand as well, but if they can take care of the ball they will have a shot in those.
Nice win for the Eagles.
South is following their normal course. They are not ready when the season starts and by the time they start putting it together the season is over. Could have something to do with 4 coaches in 4 years.
South laurel as big as they are in enrollment and get beat down by a 2A school. No hope for them