Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 50 - Lincoln County 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Not hating NLFANS are saying only tough game will be last one of the year....hope you can back all the smack up!I can understand being proud of your team but your not going to walk through your district like you think!So far you have not played anyone that's any good! Last year was last year ,this is a new season and as of now your strength of schedule doesn't have you all a bit over confident!

I don't know what your smoking dude but it must be some good stuff?? I've not read a post yet by any North Laurel fan talking any smack. Nobody is hanging any District championships either. You are the one that is saying must be a weak district "saying only tough game will be last one of the year...." I bet that Harlan Co, Whitley Co, Perry Central and Letcher Central disagree with you! Only game we have right now is Harlan Co. No one is over confident either, I'm pretty sure our coaches will keep the boys in check.
ky playmaker Wrote:Blitzer. Really? I seen one bad call. Maybe we had diff angles

I just wanted to point out Larkey said in the paper after reviewing the film 'only one legitimate penalty on NL, and that was the late hit out of bounds. Just like a lot of fans thought all along!
Pages: 1 2 3