Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Graves County 14 @ Mayfield 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congratulations mayfield :Cheerlead
Congrats to Mayfield. Chocolate sprinkles for everybody. Any news on Bright?
Bright has dislocated elbow. Likely out 2-3 weeks, but, won't know anything for sure till later in the week. Overall, good game for the Cards, although they were a little out of sync offensively when Bright went out and they had several uncharacteristic turnovers. With exception of a couple of big plays by Graves, the Card D was solid. Mathis was running for his life most of the night and most of the Eagle yards came on Mathis runs when his pass protection broke down. The Cards had a couple of other kids get banged up a little, but, as far as I know, everyone should be available next week with exception to Bright. Hard hitting game as always between these 2 county rivals.
Congrats Mayfield way to bounce back
mysonis55 Wrote:Final

Sheewww!!! Thank God Mayfield won. Now maybe 55's menstrual cramps will stop. Confusednicker:
I have done a little research. I went as far back as I could on KHSAA website, which was 1998. Tonight's margin of victory is the biggest ever on a Graves squad to that point. That only leaves 1994-1997 to research when I get to my books.
Mayfield will again take over #1 in 2A this week. That was fast!
Glad to hear Bright's injury is not very serious. He is an exceptionally good back.
Last 2 weeks i still dont know where our qb is throwing the ball made some very bad throws then lays some beautiful balls to tucker and Kennemore Bright getting hurt must have affected him.
Lots of turnovers, Graves could not run the ball
Blackcat, my down mood has nothing to do with football. It has been really hard to get into football this week. It hasn't been good for anyone associated with my line of work over here in west Ky this week. It's been like a blur.
mysonis55 Wrote:I have done a little research. I went as far back as I could on KHSAA website, which was 1998. Tonight's margin of victory is the biggest ever on a Graves squad to that point. That only leaves 1994-1997 to research when I get to my books.

According to the scores in the alumni book they had a bigger margin of victory 2 times 1995(48-7), and 1997(35-0).
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Sheewww!!! Thank God Mayfield won. Now maybe 55's menstrual cramps will stop. Confusednicker:

I doubt it. he has Constant Menstrual Syndrome Confusednicker:
killbilly usmc Wrote:According to the scores in the alumni book they had a bigger margin of victory 2 times 1995(48-7), and 1997(35-0).

:Clap:
Hard to believe we haven't had more blowouts.