Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County 40 West Jessamine 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to Coach Combs and the Tigers on their first win of 2015. I knew I shoulda went with my heart, not my head!
Didn't expect this. Congrats to Tigers.
Congratulations Tigers. Well-deserved victory for Coach Combs and company.
Congratulations to the Clay County Tigers. Ready to eat my crow :Hungry:
Clay County needed this one.
Congrats clay
First attended game of the year and the Tigers get the win. Nothing else matters in this instance other than a W. No matter what else happens Combs has his first victory and the boys can build from it. Looking around and seeing 4-5 starters out you would think no game would be close. Sizemore with a big game as well as Wolfe and some others. I still see two more wins on the schedule.
Congrats to the Tigers. Great win and seen some seniors step up tonight and lead a team. Glad we have such great players and coaches that even when things are hard and people seem to try to bring you down YOU carry on because that's what you do.
Nice Game, Glad to pull out the W! much needed this year.
Glad to see some life in Manchester. Keep up the good work Tigers.
Anyone have stats from the game? Curious to see totals. I know the opponent wasn't some the Tigers have or will see but they may have found something with the Wildcat. Like I said, I see two more wins.
Don't know any exact stats but do know the Sizemore kids sure stepped it up. This team has needed a leader for a long time and I also see the kids playing as a team.
Way to go clay county
I said before the East game that the attitudes were right on this team, they just needed something good to happen. Thank goodness it did Friday night. Very happy for the kids and staff.
Congrats Clay!
:Thumbs:
Great job!
TrueTigerfan Wrote:Don't know any exact stats but do know the Sizemore kids sure stepped it up. This team has needed a leader for a long time and I also see the kids playing as a team.

Clay comes out after halftime and opens up in the "NateCat" offense and scores 34 in the half. For a single game (offensively & defensively), that was one of THE best performances by a player (Nate Sizemore) I've seen in a long time. It was also a good team effort. That half should be something to build on and things will even get better when Sexton returns.
Congratulations Tigers!
Go Tigers