Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 38 Boyd County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats Evils!!!
Good win for the Devils... How about the new formations??? Gotta love the tight ends!!!
Nice bounce back win for Russell.
Way to take care of business. The Devils dominated on the ground, outrushing Boyd 345 to 86. Russell's defense kept the Lion's playmaking QB Edmonds in check. I believe he finished the game with under 100 yards of total offense.
Congrats Russell. Nothing removes the bad taste of a loss like a convincing win. Wondering if Boyd will ever regain the status of yesteryear.
Evils a little pissed about that loss to the putty tats. Took it out on the Lions.
After Baker left for Ashland. The Goble twins left for Fairview..then Ashland along with a few others that drifted out its no surprise why Boyd's down.
DevilWatcher Wrote:After Baker left for Ashland. The Goble twins left for Fairview..then Ashland along with a few others that drifted out its no surprise why Boyd's down.
They have been down a Looooong time. Their boys soccer team has 40 plus players and a ton of great athletes.
Good bounce back win for Russell. The Devils should be feeling pretty good about themselves all the way through to the Raceland game. Boyd's football program is in bad shape. Maybe they put more emphasis on basketball, baseball, soccer, and girls sports. They are pretty good at all of those.
Ironton getting smacked by Ashland 41-0 , kind of diminished Russell's win over Ironton along with getting smacked by Ashland 49-8 in the THIRD quarter with a running clock before the third and fourth string kids scored for Russell making it a little closer.. Bottom line Russell's just not very good have fun playing some cup cakes before getting a beat down by Raceland , with one exception west carter will give Russell more than that want maybe more , west carters skill kids are a lot Faster than Russell's their D ends are very fast and physical , comets will roll past the Devils
Awe. That's cute. Poor little Ams. Forgot about the smack down the Tomkittens laid on them. The fighting Bakers are just really good. And yes I witnessed both Wastelands and Russell's games with Ashland.

As for cupcakes the district is what it is. Russell's non district schedule stacks up with any other area team.

This game went about as expected. Gotta do something about those extra points.
FBALL Wrote:Awe. That's cute. Poor little Ams. Forgot about the smack down the Tomkittens laid on them. The fighting Bakers are just really good. And yes I witnessed both Wastelands and Russell's games with Ashland.

As for cupcakes the district is what it is. Russell's non district schedule stacks up with any other area team.

This game went about as expected. Gotta do something about those extra points.

Russell's non district schedule is .. Ironton 0-4 , Ashland and Boyd co lol stack that up against who 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Russell is not very good but the raceland rams are not very good either I think you guys play in October and Russell will win that game you guys can not stop conley or McKee and can not block redden or #50
kyfootball2014 Wrote:Russell is not very good but the raceland rams are not very good either I think you guys play in October and Russell will win that game you guys can not stop conley or McKee and can not block redden or #50

Keep dreaming
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Russell's non district schedule is .. Ironton 0-4 , Ashland and Boyd co lol stack that up against who 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You forgot the Ams and Mouseketeers but then that doesn't help your argument so I understand.

It makes you feel better.
nah I feel just fine
Funny how a school with only 3 teams in their distric calling ours week. Not saying ours isn't but like Fball said....it is what it is...but cmon now. We're talking about a 3 team district. Lol
11, 27, 32, 42, 30, 22, 22

Those are the margins of victory for Raceland over their 2 district opponents the last 7 times they have met over the past 2 seasons. Looks like they've had some tough games, huh?

Russell's district is weak, but Raceland should roll through their district as well. Fairview doesn't have the McPeeks and the transfer players anymore and Paintsville is the same team Raceland has throttled the past 4 times they have met. I don't understand the constant chatter from Raceland fans about tough it is. It's as if they teach a course in Raceland about how to market your football program online.