Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Saturday Night.... it's gonna be a Party on Grove Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As Waka Flaka Flame would say...........

It's a Party.... It's a Party.... It's a Party.... It's a Party.... It's a Party....

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3227&d=1442426556]

Commonwealth Stadium is going to be INSANE Saturday Night!!!! Florida, YOU ARE GOING DOWN SATURDAY NIGHT....... THE STREAK ENDS!!!!!!!!!!
How many years has it been?
Make that 29
I dont have a clue what that song is but its apparent they should have been more worried about the game.

Abysmal performance by Towles
Florida sucks and we lost again.
Im not sure I like Dawson anymore than that dumba** Neil Brown.
How many times can you run an inside draw play before you realize it doesn't work?

Time to turn UK off till Novemeber again just like last year.

Thank God for Coach Cal and basketball. If not for that we might as well root for Peabody State.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont have a clue what that song is but its apparent they should have been more worried about the game.

Abysmal performance by Towles
Florida sucks and we lost again.
Im not sure I like Dawson anymore than that dumba** Neil Brown.
How many times can you run an inside draw play before you realize it doesn't work?

Time to turn UK off till Novemeber again just like last year.

Thank God for Coach Cal and basketball. If not for that we might as well root for Peabody State.
Can't disagree with you there. Towles is too inaccurate and the play calling was horrible. Same as always in Lexington. But hey at least our QB has nice hair I guess.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Can't disagree with you there. Towles is too inaccurate and the play calling was horrible. Same as always in Lexington. But hey at least our QB has nice hair I guess.
IMO his hair is ridiculous, looks like a shaggy ass Bumb......
Pulp Fiction Wrote:As Waka Flaka Flame would say...........

It's a Party.... It's a Party.... It's a Party.... It's a Party.... It's a Party....

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3227&d=1442426556]

Commonwealth Stadium is going to be INSANE Saturday Night!!!! Florida, YOU ARE GOING DOWN SATURDAY NIGHT....... THE STREAK ENDS!!!!!!!!!!

I must add you nailed it, the party was on but it was at the Ole Miss Grove
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:IMO his hair is ridiculous, looks like a shaggy ass Bumb......
I agree. Was just being my sarcastic self Confusednicker:
I honestly thought mizzou would be a win for this team next week but I'm not sure of anything now. If EKU can score 20+ they might actually win. I still say play Barker against EKU if for nothing else to wake pretty boy up somewhat. Someone teach him to get rid of the ball for God's sake. Seeing Ohio St. Bench their QB yesterday shows you a coach doing what it takes to win, instead of making excuses