Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Jessamine @ Clay County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both teams coming in looking desperately for a win this week. Who ya got in the Jungle this Friday night?
I'd like to know where my Tiger brethren are at on here, we had lots of excitement and new members to talk about topics with on here during the coaching change last winter, now it seems most have slid back into the Tiger Den until basketball season.
Clay simplifies everything this week due to Sexton's injury while the improving defense pays off early with some confidence. Clay wins at home by 16.
Are they still running the chuck and duck offense? I think that has put a lot of pressure on their defense. Either way I will be there supporting Friday night.
This is going to be a tough team to beat West Jessamine . Good luck Clay County :Cheerlead

West Jessamine 28
Clay County 14
My heart says the Tigers regroup and get a win. My head knows better. West wins 32-12. I can't see the offense putting many points on the board, specially without Sexton. Really hope my heart is right.
If Clay County can find a way to score 19 I think they win. I believe that's the magic number.
West Jessamine 28-14
Previous games suggest they are going to struggle to score 19 and hold an opponent under 19, hopefully I am wrong, I do think 19 is a good number for the win.
Tigers are struggling. West by 2 touchdowns.
With Sexton out I don't see any winnable games left this season. Develope the youth and try to stay healthy.
West
With Clay's improving D tonight they get over the hump. Tigers win 21 to 7.
Westside Wrote:West

East

North

South
[quote=Westside]West
Not using a cardinal direction in this one.
Northeast.