Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central @ Breathitt County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Letcher 42 Breathitt County 20.Lets hear some predictions as Mike plays on his field that is named after him!
I like Letcher Co. by 21+
Lcc-34
bc-18
Letcher County Central - 48

Breathitt County - 20
Again letcher plays a smaller school. To get better they need to play bigger schools than 1a through 3a. Play Johnson central like teams. But, no the are scrared
Letcher County Central 42
Breathitt County 13

Coach Holcomb :Cheerlead
Blue/Red Wrote:Again letcher plays a smaller school. To get better they need to play bigger schools than 1a through 3a. Play Johnson central like teams. But, no the are scrared

Village idiot speaks again,always trying to provoke trouble !!!! We get it it you hate a certain player that left your PATRIOTS.......It's ok let it go!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Village idiot speaks again,always trying to provoke trouble !!!! We get it it you hate a certain player that left your PATRIOTS.......It's ok let it go!

Do what? I think we need to play a tougher schedule and you bring up playerz and patriots. I will not drop to your level on name calling.
Letcher County by atleast 21
LCC by 3 touchdowns.
Letcher County by two touchdowns.
Have to go with Letcher though it is hard for me to say. I say LCC by a TD maybe 2... But Ill be rooting for the bobcats to get a W and turn this thing around.
I say Letcher Central 35 Breathitt Co 7.
Not looking so much for a win this week as much as improvement on offense. Defense is decent but they are on the field way too much because the Bobcats have a hard time sustaining drives. Good luck Bobcats!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Village idiot speaks again,always trying to provoke trouble !!!! We get it it you hate a certain player that left your PATRIOTS.......It's ok let it go!

Why are you stalking me and making pm comments about how dumb I am (and cussing me out) when i question Lcc's schedule? I mention weak schedule and you mention jealous patriot suppoter?
Letcher 46 Breathitt 20
Letcher by 3 tds
Letcher by 14..... Dag gone I hate to say that! I'd love for the cats to shock the ol' coach tnight!!

Listen carefully Blue/Red is not from Knott Co. and he's playing you for a sucker ! Jalyn's parents wanted to move Jalyn, they did and that's that! No big deal transfers happen all the time. Knott surely hated to see him leave, but signed release promptly. So please keep the Patriots out of your petty arguments!
I agree with touchdownkenucky. Blue/red you need to let it go. Super negative and super bring down. Drop to your level? I simply made a statement on another thread that was in no way a provocation but you replied with stfu! Thanks dude? Theres no need to drop to another level because we all know your on a level all your own.
LCC by 20
Letcher Central
28-27 Breathitt in the 2nd.
35-28 LCC in the 2nd.
35-35 in the 2nd.....pitiful defense.
No d. Who is breathitt s defensive coordinator
35-35 at the half
Collins for BHS with over 270 yards rushing and Williams for LCC with over 200....
Somebody please tackle someone.
Worst d I have saw from breathitt. D coordinator made no real adjustments at the half 2nd half has shown we need major changes on the riverbank
Pages: 1 2