Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Christmas Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this is the Christmas Season, give a player a gift in the 15th region. Who is your
#1 MVP
#2 Offensive Player
#3 Deffensive Player
#4 Coach
#5 Shocker Team

Thus far in the season.............

Heres Mine

#1 MVP Ashley Jade Howard- Magoffin
#2 Offensive MVP Ashley Jade Howard- Magoffin
#3 Defensive MVP Ashley Hall- Magoffin
#4 Coach Greg Napier- Shelby Valley
#5 Shocker Team The Shelby Valley Lady Wildcats
Looks good, I also think Amanda Collins and Belfry could be considered for those last two.
i agree but I believe that Belfry was expected to be a contender where Valley has caught everyone by suprise.
Defensively you could give it to Belfry, I have seemt hem force close to 40 turnovers in a game this year. They have great defense and really bring the pressure. But I couldnt name just one mvp on their defense. My coaching award would be to Amanda Stiltner from Belfry, she i sa great coach. My suprise team is to Valley, they deserve that.
I think the coach of the year so far has to go to LC's new coach. He has taken a club with no discipline to a team with unselfish play and very hard workers. I would give the team award to Belfry right now. SV did beat PCC but Belfry has already beat JC and Russell, Russell IMO would kill SV, just my opinion though.