Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Athletic Family from your School?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who was the most athletic family from your school?
As far as brothers, IMO David Couch from Johnson Central and Joey Couch from Paintsville are the best brother combo. Both are arguably the best athletes from there school.
The Akers family from SV comes to mind.
id have to go with dortonwildcat5 the akers from sv
I'm not from Corbin, but they had 3 or 4 brothers named Bird that all played football at UK. I think they played at Corbin in the 60's and 70's.
this is the most pointless thread ever
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:this is the most pointless thread ever

Then stay off it.
The Olingers at Hazard
Originally Posted by Marlboro Man69
this is the most pointless thread ever

!!!!WRONG!!!
At Ashland I would have to say the Lynch's. They are all over the record books at Ashland, i swear there have to be at least 8 of them that have been through here and every single one of them is very athletically gifted.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:The Olingers at Hazard

I agree with punjabi. In recent times the Sizemores... Kelly, Charlotte and Steven were all good athletes at Hazard...Steve is now playing football at Eastern. But the Olingers have been a mainstay in Hazard High School athletics for many many years.
Several come to mind:

James McCarty & Jamie McCarty (Father & Son)
John, Mo, Mike & Shawn "Pooh" Hall (Brothers)
Phillip, Ashley & Emily Wireman (Father & Daughters)
The Jones and Swartz's of Bath County
Dan, Chris, Mark,- Swartz
Bruce, Ryan,- Jones
the Vicks r a prety good brother combo that past thru at the school i went 2...we got 1 playin in the nfl n 1 for Virgina Tech
THOMCAT Wrote:Several come to mind:

James McCarty & Jamie McCarty (Father & Son)
John, Mo, Mike & Shawn "Pooh" Hall (Brothers)
Phillip, Ashley & Emily Wireman (Father & Daughters)

Sounds great, But IMO you have to put The Conley clan on top. Telena (former girls player and current asst. coach), Cory (pitche: helped lead the baseball team to the state final 4), Coty (1st team all-state defensive end, helped lead the football team to it's best season ever), Celena (Best all-around basketball player in the school, boys or girls and she doesn't even play, All-region softball, basketball and volleyball player). Very athletic family.