Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd @ Allen central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The raiders vs the rebels who you got
Allen Central by 12
Upset !!!!!!!

South Floyd 35
Allen Central 34

:popcorn:
I'm taking the raiders in a close one from what I've seen the rebels haven't really played anyone
I feel as if this game is going to be a good one Allen Central by 2.
Better enjoy this thread.... cause these two will be one in a few years.

The Floyd Central Jaguars.
South Floyd - 49

Allen Central - 43
South Floyd!
Sf 26
ac 20
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Better enjoy this thread.... cause these two will be one in a few years.

The Floyd Central Jaguars.
You have been warned by a Bluegrass Rivals moderator, stay on topic or your membership privileges will be revoked. We are discussing football not consolidation.
South Floyd 42
Allen Central 14
jim rome Wrote:You have been warned by a Bluegrass Rivals moderator, stay on topic or your membership privileges will be revoked. We are discussing football not consolidation.

Shaking in my boots. :please: :freezing:
jim rome Wrote:You have been warned by a Bluegrass Rivals moderator, stay on topic or your membership privileges will be revoked. We are discussing football not consolidation.

You're a Psycho!! Pulp didn't say anything out of the way... Revoke your own membership privileges...:ChairHit:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:South Floyd 42
Allen Central 14

This would be my guess for the score as well.
Biggie_smalls Wrote:I'm taking the raiders in a close one from what I've seen the rebels haven't really played anyone

Who has south Floyd played and when they have played anybody they lost forgot they needed to play defense
big dawg, small yard Wrote:Who has south Floyd played and when they have played anybody they lost forgot they needed to play defense

They was down either 12-0 or 14-0 to bl and came back and won had 4 int and recovered a fumble vs knott and should have won the knott game but came up short only game they haven't been in is the Harlan game the Rebels beat Jenkins and phelps so no they haven't played anyone
Biggie_smalls Wrote:They was down either 12-0 or 14-0 to bl and came back and won had 4 int and recovered a fumble vs knott and should have won the knott game but came up short only game they haven't been in is the Harlan game the Rebels beat Jenkins and phelps so no they haven't played anyone

sf beat betsy layne they won't win a game this year unless they play a middle school team somewhere. Maggofin co beat them 46-0 i think was final score AC beat maggofin co in a scrimmage 36-12 and knott co hasn't won 7 games in 12 years does that make them a great team or something. harlan was a good team and they walked on them but say what u want i think it will be a tough game. SF has a weak line and AC don't have a big air game
big dawg, small yard Wrote:sf beat betsy layne they won't win a game this year unless they play a middle school team somewhere. Maggofin co beat them 46-0 i think was final score AC beat maggofin co in a scrimmage 36-12 and knott co hasn't won 7 games in 12 years does that make them a great team or something. harlan was a good team and they walked on them but say what u want i think it will be a tough game. SF weak line and AC don't have a big air game
Knott has definitely won 7 games in 12 years sf rolled ac last year I'm not saying sf will win big but I do think they will win in a close game
Biggie_smalls Wrote:Knott has definitely won 7 games in 12 years sf rolled ac last year I'm not saying sf will win big but I do think they will win in a close game
i was being sarcastic but in 12 years they won 22 games which still isn't good in any rights reason to be bragging

SF also lost 16 starters all their starting offense except 2 and lost one of their players that helped them win that game to the rebels how u think that will play out. Last year the rebels threw 2 or 3 ints that turned to touchdowns one which byron caudill ran back 80 some yards almost scored on another hunter johnson caught i know of and it turned to a touchdown. they lost all their offense and defense but 3 players so they had to start all over pretty much. i agree tho it should be a good game
I went to the knott game last week and there really not the same knott team that we all know
Yeah I heard that qb could throw the ball a mile them some I watched Betsy Layne play Morgan co and they are far from what they have been in the past to. I have dealt with AC and SF in the past I know they both have their strong points and weaknesses like SF has a weak line AC don't have an air game which could hurt them it should be a very interesting game if it turns into a one sided game it will get ugly quick tho I will say that lol
South Floyd
Final
AC 38
SF 12
big dawg, small yard Wrote:Final
AC 38
SF 12

You was right the raiders had no run game defense
Biggie_smalls Wrote:You was right the raiders had no run game defense

I told u I watched them and knew they didn't and knew their defense would lay down after they down a couple scores
I'm taking Allen central 38 south floyd 12
big dawg, small yard Wrote:I told u I watched them and knew they didn't and knew their defense would lay down after they down a couple scores

They came out and looked good the first half scoring in there first 2 possessions but after that they went down hill