Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle Co. @ Collins 9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Collins is catching Boyle in the wrong year. If goes as expected maybe a good game to work on running game issues.
Boyle Co seems to be having a fantastic season. Glad they moved out of 4A. I understand that they are the real deal. Collins must protect the football. IF Collins can get all their players back on the practice field and work out just a few details, they will be a great football team. They are right there. 7 huge mistakes caused them to loose against Eastern. IF they make those same mistakes against Boyle, it will be blowout city. If they kid rid of mistakes and take advantage of a few Boyle mistakes then this could be a ball game.
Boyle 35
Collins 15
Boyle County 49
Collins 07

:popcorn:
Boyle 44 Collins 13
Boyle 49 to 6
I think a running clock.
I hope Boyle wins big. I would love nothing more than to see a running clock and a shutout.
Boyle rolls on

42-20 with a score or two coming late against the Boyle reserves
Boyle by 21
Boyle in a blow out!!
I don't see this game being a running clock. I know Boyle is the real deal. Impressed and happy for the thumping of Anderson. Played a close game with Central Hardin and no running clock against the other 2 teams played. So what makes you think this one will be running clock????????
You guys thinking Collins is worse than Bell and Danville who BTW have not played strong completion?
I can see Boyle winning this one and probably the favorite but I can also see Collins not turning the ball over and get a victory. Will be a wild night on the West end of Shelbyville.
Tommy2tone Wrote:I don't see this game being a running clock. I know Boyle is the real deal. Impressed and happy for the thumping of Anderson. Played a close game with Central Hardin and no running clock against the other 2 teams played. So what makes you think this one will be running clock????????
You guys thinking Collins is worse than Bell and Danville who BTW have not played strong completion?
I can see Boyle winning this one and probably the favorite but I can also see Collins not turning the ball over and get a victory. Will be a wild night on the West end of Shelbyville.

Boyle has had a running clock in every game but Central Hardin.
Tommy2tone Wrote:I don't see this game being a running clock. I know Boyle is the real deal. Impressed and happy for the thumping of Anderson. Played a close game with Central Hardin and no running clock against the other 2 teams played. So what makes you think this one will be running clock????????

Exhibit A: Boyle's four opponents are 11-5 on the season. The only 2 loss team is Central Hardin who also lost to South Warren. The others have only one loss at this point: Boyle.

Exhibit B: Collins' three opponents are 5-7.

Exhibit C: Boyle's running clock was vs 3-1 Danville, 3-1, Bell County, 3-1 Anderson County.

Exhibit D: Collins' Defense gave up 49 points to Eastern. A team that had only scored 38 in their other 3 games. With Boyle averaging about 38 points a game, that doesn't bode well.

I don't know about a running clock but Boyle is a heavy favorite.

Coach Smith doesn't like giving up points no matter who's on the field (2nd string, 3rd string etc) but he also knows that he is losing a wonderful Sr. class and our youngest guys need all the snaps they can get to get ready for next year so the scores you have seen aren't as close as they appear.
Boyle Co
Hatz Wrote:Exhibit A: Boyle's four opponents are 11-5 on the season. The only 2 loss team is Central Hardin who also lost to South Warren. The others have only one loss at this point: Boyle.

Exhibit B: Collins' three opponents are 5-7.

Exhibit C: Boyle's running clock was vs 3-1 Danville, 3-1, Bell County, 3-1 Anderson County.

Exhibit D: Collins' Defense gave up 49 points to Eastern. A team that had only scored 38 in their other 3 games. With Boyle averaging about 38 points a game, that doesn't bode well.

I don't know about a running clock but Boyle is a heavy favorite.

Exhibit C is completely misconstrued as all teams might be 3-1 take away Boyle Co. 4-0 record for each of them Cent Hardin opp record 6-6 Bell Co.
3-9 Danville 5-6, Anderson Co. 2-8. Its early in the season to see how teams turn out but way too much football to be played! Collins opp combined record Mont. Co. 4-7 Bullitt Co.8-4, Eastern 3-9 so there you go! I think Boyle will win maybe big who know that's way they play on the field!!!
:HitWall:
outsider Wrote:Exhibit C is completely misconstrued as all teams might be 3-1 take away Boyle Co. 4-0 record for each of them Cent Hardin opp record 6-6 Bell Co.
3-9 Danville 5-6, Anderson Co. 2-8. Its early in the season to see how teams turn out but way too much football to be played! Collins opp combined record Mont. Co. 4-7 Bullitt Co.8-4, Eastern 3-9 so there you go! I think Boyle will win maybe big who know that's way they play on the field!!!

I will take 3 out of 4. Batting .750.

:Thumbs::Thumbs:

So no rebuttal on the other three points.
Boyle has Smith back. The good times are about to roll
Boyle 28 Collins 0. 2:01 left in the first quarter.
outsider Wrote:Exhibit C is completely misconstrued as all teams might be 3-1 take away Boyle Co. 4-0 record for each of them Cent Hardin opp record 6-6 Bell Co.

I sure am glad I didn't need exhibit C tonight. Confusednicker:
Westside Wrote:Boyle Co

Boyle county what? Please make a cimposter sentence.